Chapter 4

(SMUT, NSFW, WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANNA CALL IT, ITS HERE MAN. DICKS AHOY!!)

3rd Person

~1 year later~

Tom is the most trusted soldier now, Tord's right hand man... or should I say.. Red Leader? Well, since Tom can willingly turn into a monster anytime, its easy for him to defeat others. But recently, his vision has been decreasing, its become blurry and horrid, he can barley fight. So that brings us to today.

Tord bandaged up Tom's leg, and Tom yowled in the process, it was quite painful since he had been stabbed there. 

"Shut up Tom."

Tom had grown accustomed to Red Leader telling him to shut up, or go away. He always obeyed, he had been taught to. He closed his mouth, and looked away in hidden pain. He could barley see, and his leg felt terrible.. When Tord finished, he stood up and sat next to Tom, who kept emotionless. Tord leaned to him and Tom became super red.

Tord then put a bar on Tom's face, which made Tom back up a tiny bit. 

"Stay."
Tord commanded, and Tom hesitatingly stood there. The Commie shoved a wire into Tom's ear, which made him cringe in horrid pain. Soon, there were LED green lights infront of his pitch black eyes, which looked like circles to replace his eyes. The pain had subsided. Soon, Tom looked around in shock. He could finally see clear again. 

"T-Tor- I mean Red Leader, I can see! Thank you!" Tom said, nearly giving Tord a hug, but restraining himself. Tord just nodded and had a slight smile tugging at his lips.

"Your welcome." Is all Tord said, before going to his bedroom. Now let me explain, Tord's office is connected to two large bedrooms, one is Tom's, and one is Tord's. There is however, only one bathroom. The day had passed as usual, Tom doing Tord's paper work, Tord looking after the soldiers to see if they are working correctly, training soldiers, etc. At the end of the day, Tom was covered in ink. So, Tord had to help him shower. I mean, having electrical glasses and a cast isn't fun.

Tord brought him into the bathroom, and kinda stripped Tom, until only his boxers were on. His face was flushed, as Tord put a bag over his cast, and put his pair of 'eyes' on the counter. Tom couldn't see, so Tord helped him into the Shower. Once he got in safe, Tord left to sit in his bedroom and sleep honestly. But when Tom called out for him, he got off his comfy bed, and to tend to Tom's needs. Once he got in the bathroom, he could see Tom was covered by a towel, his black eyes in a innocent frown.

"Red Leader, I-I can't find my glasses.." he said, hiding his embarrassment. Tord shushed him, and went on his knees. He took off Tom's towel. Tom was in shock, confusion, scaredness, and... heat. Tord wanted it so bad, and he knew Tom couldn't see anything. So this was his chance. He saw Tom's length, and inched closer to it. 

Finally, Tord's lips had touched the tip of it. Tom was confused and blushing so hard, he thought he could melt. "T-Tord i-is-is that yo-you??" Tom asked, fearfully, taking a step back. Tord ignored the question and started sucking on Tom's dick. Tom was taken back, confused, horrified, and somewhat in pleasure.

Tord licked him, teasing his length, and went back to bobbing his head up and down. Tom was a hot moaning mess. The soft quiet moans Tom moaned out, made Tord really fucking hard. Tom put his hand through Tord's hair, and bit his lip. "I-I'm gonna- ah..~" he released into the man's mouth, and Tord let go with a satisfying pop. 

Tom released Tord's hair and before he could ask again who he was, Tord had left. Tom was confused, but realized the man had put Tom's glasses in his hand again. Tom put on his glasses, looking for any trace of anything the man could have left behind, but to find nothing. Tom cleaned himself, and put on his Pjs. He silently walked into his bedroom, embarrassed. Was it Tord? Was it a random pervert? Tom had no idea.

Meanwhile, Tord sat in his room, savoring the taste of Tom. He panted as he rubbed his boner, heavily moaning, but making sure not to disturb the sleeping Tom. He took care of it, and went to sleep quickly. 

They both slept it off.

LMAO SHORT AND GROSS