Youre killing me

This is the first time I've woken up in my own bed since I was seventeen. I slept in my very own bed, in my very own little apartment. I sat up in bed, admiring the golden glow leaking in from the windows. I watched the shadows of near by trees casted out onto my wooden floors as they danced in the morning breeze. Rooster was still sleeping underneath the duvet filling the room with soft snores. I could smell whatever delicious concoctions Amillio, chris' chef, was whipping up in the cafe down stairs.

Buzzzz buzzzzzz. My phone screen lit up revealing a text message had came through.

Eddie: Good morning, Kitten. I hope you slept well. Was the Pinkpop shirt comfortable to sleep in?

I just got a good morning text from Eddie fucking Vedder. This can't be my life. I've been abducted by aliens or something. The buttflies in my stomach are swarming my inner goddess as she jumps up and down with excitement.

Syd: I wouldn't know, I slept in the nude. Best night sleep ever. Thank you again for everything you've done, Eddie. How did you sleep?

Eddie: Oh, Goddamn woman. You're trying to kill me.

Eddie: I haven't been to sleep yet. I was feeling inspired finally due to a certain someone coming into my life and stayed up writing all night. I just wanted to tell you good morning before I crashed and let you know I'm going to sleep but if you need anything don't hesitate to call me, sweetheart. I mean it.

Syd: Good night, Eddie. Call me when you wake up?

Eddie: Sure thing princess. Goodnight, sweetheart.

SWOON. This man has me practically wrapped around his finger already. Daddy? Who am I? I've never called a man that in my life. He's twenty seven years older than me. He's a fucking rockstar. He has money and he's a celebrity. What the actual fuck does he want with a basic bitch like me? Not to mention, Chris would kill us both. He's already made it clear I'm 'off limits', whatever that means.

My phone rang nearly giving me a heart attack. God, it's like he can hear my thoughts. I picked up the phone sliding my finger over the screen to answer.

"Good morning, Christopher." I smiled to myself.

"Why must you call me by my full name, Sydney?" I could practically hear his eyes rolling. "You coming down?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna take a quick shower in my very own bathroom real fast."

Chris gave a sweet laugh into the phone. "Take your time, but send down Rooster for breakfast and a walk, okay?"

"Okie doke, ChRiStOpHeR." I mocked, giggling to myself.

I got up and walked to the door, "C'mon boy. Go see Chris!" I swung the door open and he jumped up and sprinted out the door and down the steps.

"Chicken!" I heard Chris' muffled excitement through the walls.

—————————————-

I stepped out of the the steamy shower onto the soft shag bath mat and wiped away the fog from the mirror. I observed myself for a moment taking in the smile I had plastered on my face. My eyes trailed down lower and fixated on the body that was once covered in bruises and scars. I was unrecognizable to myself. Almost like I'm becoming someone new.

After drying off I picked out a pair of black leggings and a soundgarden shirt and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I checked myself in the mirror again giving myself a final once over. I haven't really worn much makeup since I left California. I left everything I had behind when I left. I made a mental note to pick some up after my next check.