Prologue

Taehyun's Pov
I was nervous about going to high school. We moved here after the whole incident.

When I was 11 at that time My parents had a divorce when I was young, that's why we came to Seoul for my education and a better life.

Flashback~

"That brat is such a disgrace to the family!"I peeked through my parent's room and heard what on about.

"he's our son! How could you say about our son he has your Genes ." my eomma resorted back.

And then I heard things going out of control, stuff being thrown outside.

"You Effin Woman, Who's only a gold miner." my Dad yelled at my Mom, while he threw things at her.

In that moment I ran inside their room and stopped my dad.

"You worthless brat I don't need you in the family." my dad grabbed a lamp and threw at me, All I can remember was my mom reaching out to me before I blacked out.

Taehyun-ah please wake up, please wake up. I heard a beautiful voice that sounded like my Mom's

My eyes fluttered open, "Mom?" I looked around the room and  seems like I'm in a hospital.

"Nurse my son has woken up." My mom called the nurse, I looked down at my hands why do I have scars. I sighed and looked at my mom.

"Sweetie, I'm glad you're okay I could've lost you.." I sighed.

"Mom, I had to step in because I didn't want to see you getting hurt." she looked at me and smiled at me sadly.

"Honey, We're gonna moved out to Seoul for your education and a new chapter of our lives." I was shocked when my mom said that.

But I didn't ask her why because she had a hard time herself.