1

Taehyun's pov
Ugh just let me sleep for a few more hours. I rolled on the other side of my bed.

"Honey wake up get ready for your first day of high school." I heard a familiar voice rang through my head.

"Mom, ten more minutes please." I groaned and covered my ears with the pillow. "Honey, Please I know that you're that nervous about going to school but please, You will be able to learn music like you always wanted son~" My mom sat at the edge of my bed.

I sighed and got up from my bed, I looked at my mom one last time before she closed the door.
I wonder if they will accept me for liking the same gender. I went down, stairs to get some breakfast before heading up to get ready.

Looks like mom is making breakfast again. "Honey, sit down and eat your breakfast." The delicious-looking pancake with syrup was served, my mouth watered.

My mom laughed at me. "sweetie, I know you love my cooking but quit drooling." I looked at her and mumbled sᴏʀʀʏ ᴍᴏᴍ. I began to dig in the food and it melted in my mouth.

Time skip

I got out if the car "I love you son." My mom kissed my cheeks, I was a bit embarrassed.

She drove off so now what I don't know my way here I panicked and walked my way through the building.

I bumped into someone and bowed "I'm sorry." I kept walking forwards, But soon the same guy I bumped into, grabbed me by the uniform. "Hey, watch where you're going." I kept quiet and looked at the ground.

He nearly threw a punched at me, but I was lucky this time. I heard a new soothing voice. "Hey, Felix You know, bullying is against the rules." a guy with a nut looking hair tried to calm the guy, That was holding onto my shirt.

"Tch, he was the one who bumped into me first! He didn't look at where's he was going." The guy named apparently Felid I think that was his name no wait Felix ah that's right. I snapped out of my thoughts.

The guy let me go and whispered in my ear your lucky this time. He walked off, What a relief I sighed.
"Hey, Are okay? are you hurt?". the same boy with the chest nut hair, looked at me concerned.

I nodded and looked at his eyes. I began to look at his facial features, This guy is definitely beautiful.

"hey, are you There? You're kind of spacing out." he was concerned, I shooked my thoughts away.

"N-No, I'm not spacing out." he giggled at my silliness it sounded like sweet music to my ears.

"So, I'm guessing you're new here. So what's your name."

I kept on staring at his brown orbs(eyes). "Hey, you keep on spacing out again." he poked me on my cheek.

"o-oh, um my name is Jang Taeyeon." oh crap I made a mistake how embarrassing. "o-oh I mean I'm Kang taehyun." he giggled at my mistake. I rubbed my kneck being flustered.

"Nice, Too meet you, Taehyun. I'm Choi Beomgyu But, I prefer as Bamgyu." he smiled at me.

--------
Author's note
So I honestly am happy about this story because I normally suck at grammar but, because of the Grammarly keyboard, it does help me out.
Here are Some cute pictures of Taegyu