11

Y/N's Pov
I saw my brother with this cute boy. He looked so cute so, I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Something about exchanging numbers huh. This can be handy for the future I can ask Taehyun oppa to give that guy his number.

I happily skipped to my room.

----
Time skip

Yeonjun's Pov
Binnie(soobin) has been talking to Beomgyu all day yesterday. I got jealous from a stupid thing. I know that Beomgyu and soobin are just friends.

But I don't like it when, they're close to each other, I sighed.

"junnie-hyung what are you doing?" Binnie sat on my bed looking at me.
I sighed and started at the beautiful brown orbs (his eyes).

"nothing." I crossed my arms and pouted.

He looked at me cooing.
"Why's my junnie pouting?" I blushed at his comment.

Time skip~

I kept the same repeated word stuck in my head. I can't believe binnie said 'my junnie.'

Does binnie like me? No he wouldn't like me back would he?
I sighed and brush off my thoughts.

Soobin's Pov
I can't believe that I said that. Yeonjun probably thinks that I'm weird.

I walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I scroll through Vlive to watch one of the oldest Eatjin videos.

I felt like I'm in another universe just watching my favorite sunbae eating Makkbang.
.
.
.

Third person
Someone was watching him around the corner...
It was

Yeonjun looking pretty sad, him staring at the most beautiful person he ever met.

Soobin, Yeonjun And Beomgyu have known each other since childhood. Moving on.

Taehyun's Pov

I woke up and it was 2pm?!
Oh crap I forgot to text Hyung.

Beomie 🌰's messages

Beomie 🌰: I can't believe you guys left me. 😔
Beomie 🌰: you guys went without me sigh
Beomie 🌰: I felt ver upset.

Oh no I think we did actually leave hyung behind yesterday.

Taehyun: I'm sorry 😔
Taehyun: can I make it up to you?

Beomie 🌰: yes, by spending the whole day with me.

I blushed. So does he want me to spend time with him?

Taehyun: sure! What do you want to do? 🙂.

Beomie 🌰 is typing...

Beomie 🌰: maybe a movie together.

Taehyun: like a date?

Oh crap I gotta unsend that
Would you like to unsend the message
Yes or no
Yes.

Taehyun: ah, a movie sounds lovely shall we go to the Cinema or at your place.

Beomie 🌰: I think, that my house would he suitable and plus we can have a sleepover. Finnish our drama assessment.

Taehyun: yeah! That sounds a good plan. What time do you want me to be there?

Beomie 🌰: 4pm would be great! ☺️