4

Soobin's pov
My phone started ringing, hmm I wonder who could that be? It showed
Choi Beomgyu
BG: Hyung, I'm working on a skit. Witthe class have you all gotten a partner for this assignment." we all replied Yes Mrs song.
BG: Hyung! Of course I've behaved in class.
S: alright, alright I believe you. Why are you even calling, in the middle of class.
BG: oh, shoot you're right. Gotta go bye Hyung.
The call ended. Sighs Aish that kid I hope he doesn't get into trouble.

"Soobin-Ah, can you help me with something." Yeonjun-hyung asked me to do a favor. "okay, coming hyung." I smiled.

--------

Beomgyu's pov

"Alright, the class have you all gotten a partner for this assignment." we all replied Yes Mrs. Song. "I will, be Giving you each a different script." Mrs. Song came around to were we're sitting.

I looked at our skit called "USED HEARTS – ROMANTIC DRAMA"
I was shocked. Does that mean... There's kissing involved.

"hyung?" I thinking too hard. Taehyun was calling for me but, I didn't notice.
A familiar face pop out of nowhere. "Hyung, Are you there?" I snapped out of it.

"Y-Yes, Taehyun-ah?" I quickly looked away while these pinkish tints filled my cheeks.

"You were spacing out. I was calling you But, you still were staring at the script." He looked at me with full of concerned.

I scratched my neck out of nervousness, Then began to read through the script.

Used hearts is a story of two people who were young together meeting up again and finding that they really loved each other all along. Ted and Virginia knew each other in high school and meet and fall in love online. When Ted is diagnosed with cancer, they make a decision to find a way to be together once and for all.

So its a play about a guy and a girl trying to get together but they cant.