16

Taehyun's Pov

I smiled to myself, nodding at whatever the nurse just said.

"you can rest up for a bit. Tell me when you want to go back to class." she said walking back to her desk.

I sighed.

I started at the clock sighing, I fell back onto the bed as my eyes started to feel droopy.

My eyes fluttered shut. I dozed off.

Time skip~

"Hey, Mr.Kang school is over." I sigh as my eyes fluttering open I saw Beomgyu sitting on the little chair snoring.

I smiled to myself, I got up and start shaking him.

"Five more minutes mom."he mumbled I chuckled at his silliness.

"Beomgyu~ wake up." I chimed.

As I watched his eyes fluttering opsn.

"Oh you're Awake." he stretch in a cute way. I cooed at him.

"Shall we start going home?" I nodded, grabbing my bag and going to to the nurse "Thank you." i bowed politely walking back to beomgyu.

- time skip

"Hyung were are we going?" I asked him. "Oh well, we going to bighit for the auditions." He smiled at me.

"REALLY!" my eyes sparkled with glee. he glanced at me and giggled as we walked in. 

there was a huge line. 

'i'm glad that Gyu brought me here because I wanted to audition myself.'

oh god, we are next in line I'm so nervous. until someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"hey." I turned around, saw Kai. "Hey, Kai it's fancy seeing you here." I grin. 

"Woah you too and Beomgyu." i glanced over at Beomgyu he seems to be glaring at Kai I shook my thoughts away.

"so you're auditing here?" I nodded.

time skip because im lazy lol

it was my turn I was actually nervous they told me to rap so i did.

i hope inrolled this company.

"gomabseubnida." I bowed my head walking out.

Wew I'm glad it's over and done with. I wonder how Beomgyu and Kai did.

until i bumped into a tall man...

"Oh, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" i nodded my head as the man helped me up.

"Let me introduce myself, My name is Choi Soobin I like Jin bread and almond." he bowed. 

"O-oh my name is Kang Taehyun." he giggled, I saw another boy walking up to us he was shorter than the latter. "This is Choi Yeonjun." the boy next to him bowed. "Nice to meet you Yeonjun I'm Kang Taehyun."

"See you around Taehyun-ah." they both walked off.

i smiled to myself trying to find Gyu.