10

Taehyun's Pov
Me and kai had a really fun day.
We went to go see a movie called 'burn the stage the movie.'

I was happy that I got to spend time with someone.

"Hey, uh kai feel like we are missing some but, I don't know who." I clicked my tongue, trying to figure out something.

"Oh, you don't need to worry about it." He smiled at me.

We kept on walking to the ice cream parlour.

Beomgyu's Pov
I sighed.where could they be.
I gave up and eventually went to the ice cream Parlour.
----

Time skip~

I'm finally here. I saw two figures standing in front of the counter ordering something.

I squinted my eyes through the glass plain window and saw Taehyun and Kai ordering something together.

I was so mad for some reason.
A-am I that Jealous. No no, it can't be.

I should leave before they, caught me glaring at them especially that Kai guy.

I turn my heels walking to the other direction. I heard the door opening it was Taehyun and Kai laughing being happy the presence of each other.

I quickly make run for it.

Time skip~~

I went back home feeling disappointed. Taehyun didnt really pay attention to me. i sigh and decided to call my hyung Soobin.

soobin in bold
Beomgyu in normal font.

Soobin's Pov

*ring ring* my phone rang.

"Mm Yeonjun-Hyung not now." I rolled on the other side of the bed.
*ring ring* I groaned. Ugh, who could that be?

I reached out my hand to grab my Phone. I squinted my eyes to see who it is.

"beom" no thats not right. I looked again. "Beomgyu is calling."

I answered the Call.
"Yello," I answered I paused for a bit.

Why is beomgyu calling all of the sudden?

"Hyung, you are probably wondering why am I calling you." he replied on the other line.

"Well, I don't know what happened today. But, I got Jealous of this guy. Hanging out with Tae." he explained.

I sighed. Aish this kid is definitely has a crush on this guy.

"You know what Beomgyu-ah you definitely have a crush on him. But you don't know him that well to actually date him." I clicked my tongue.

"Hyung, are dating someone at the moment, right?"

"I am in a relationship with someone and that someone is Yeonjun." I chuckled.

Third person

Beomgyu was happy that Soobin gave him. Love advises. Kai dropped off Taehyun at his house and ask Tae for his phone number, he said yes and then went back home.

Y/N however, she was at the door looking outside seeing a cute boy with his brother.