CHAPTER 8

AARON 

The face in front of me was not of the same arrogant girl who speaks poison from her words but it was a face of an innocent girl which one can want to protect. 

Her eyes were still partially closed as if she was sleeping  and we have disturbed her, her hair were messed and dirty. yes they were looking untidy but perfect. Her sin was radiating from the oily skin of dawn but this was adding to the natural glow from sunshine. Her left hand was still fiddling with her sweat pant and her right arm was on the door knob which was just opened by her.

She was looking cute , so cute I can not define it in words. This was the most beautiful face I have ever seen apart from of my mother. I was staring at her graciously when something pinched me in my stomach and I looked down to see Harris with his angry eyes at me which led me to move my sight back to the beauty and there she was gone and there stood an angry idiotic girl with her hands ready to kill anyone.

" What the fuck are you upto?" she spoke

speak na .. tell her that you are sorry Harris whispered elbowing in my side..

" Umm. ugh .. that.."

" What ?"

" Sorry .............is a nice word right?"  I said the most stupid thing in this world.

" Do you want me to punch you?" She said wiggling her eyebrows furiously.

" we want you to hug and kiss us" Harris barked in between. Such a nice pair of stupid brothers we are.

"See, I was sleeping and you have ruined that for me. Now you must have a reason for doing that or else you'd pay "

" Can we play today?" what the hell am I saying

" Are you nuts?"

" Ok so we are taking doodle for a walk to park and you come join us when you are ready."

" Is your brother drunk harris?"

"May be but we are going so byeeeee....coem doodle!!"

With that doodle jumped all over harris and Jennet stood there staring at my face.

" I am not awake enough to kill you sp you can go now."

" So will it happen?" 

"What?

" That hugs and kiss part?" I teased her 

" Go to helll now" and she closed the door at my face and I knew from that moment that I have to do lots of efforts to let her open her gate for me.