Chapter 1

BEEP!!BEEP!!BEEP!!BEEP!! I hit the snooze button on my alarm getting up for school. It was Monday, I had to work late last night, and I'm tired . I walked down the hall to wake Ariane. She rubbed her eyes still tired, but got up so I could bathe her and do her hair. Her hair is just like mines. She picked out her pink and white 'just do it' Nike shirt with some white skinny jeans and pink black a n white Jordan's. She picked out the big black bow she wanted on her head also. I asked her was that all she needed, and she said yes. "Ari, were going to McDonalds to get breakfast this morning mmkay?" "Owtay jayjay". That's been my little name for her since she could talk and I found it adorable."Jayjay?" I turned around to face her in the middle of the hallway, "yes baby?" She ran up to me and jumped into my arms and kissed my cheek, I wuvv you jayjay" I was in tears," I love you too Ari,Now go brush your teeth and get ready so we can take you to school and get breakfast, okay?" "Owtay". She rushed to the bathroom in her room and brushed her teeth and washed her face. "Ari baby don't forget your phone!!" She walked into my room, "gowt it jayjay". She went down stairs to wait for me to get ready. I heard her screaming, and ran down stairs. "Ari, what's wrong?!???" She ran to the door to jazz. She was just happy to see her. She hasn't seen jazz n 4 days cause she had to work double shift so she been calling instead of visiting. Jazz has a key to my apartment and I have a key to hers. Oh, yeah me and jazz both go to the same school too (kinda obvious). "Sowwy, jayjay I not do it anymore" she apologized with her head hanging low. I waled to her and lifted her head, "its okay baby, just be careful next time okay????" She nodded her head in understanding and she smiled. I kissed her forehead and told her and jazz I'd be down in a few. I quickly took out my school outfit. I took out my dark blue ripped jeans, my white and black Marilyn Monroe shirt, and my black combat boots. I added my gold chain that said 'boss' of it, and my gold stud earrings and left my hair curly. I sprayed my pink chiffon perfume, grabbed my gold MK purse,keys and phone. I walked down stairs to jazz and Ari. Jazz had on her dark blue skinny jeans, white shirt that said 'get money' and her white forces. Jazz held Ari's hand as I got her bookbag. Ari locked the house from her phone and I locked the doors. I strapped jazz in her car seat and told jazz we were going to McDonalds for breakfast. She nodded her head, and we got in our cars and drove off. We both drove our matching Aston martins and pulled up at McDonalds. We went inside and I asked Ari what she wanted and she pointed at the chicken biscuit and orange juice.  Me and jazz just got the same but mines with apple juice . I pulled out my credit card but Ari wanted to pay with hers so I let her. She swiped the card and put in her pin number. The lady at the counter cooed at her "ohhh, your so adorable!!! What's your your name sweetie?"  She just smiled, "Ariane, but you can call me Ari". The lady handed Ari her food and we got ours. "Twank you, bye bye" ari said to the lady. "Your welcome sweetie, have a nice day". Ari ate her food in the car in the way to school. Finally we pulled up at her school. I walked her inside and kissed her cheek and handed her, her phone. She handed me her credit card and wallet, after taking money out for lunch and snacks. I kissed her cheek and hugged her "Have a good day Ari". She smiled,put her phone in her pocket then said "Owtay, love you jayjay". I waited for her to run off with her teacher, and blew a kiss at her and she blew one back then I walked back to the car. I had 15 minutes to be to school, and I was on my way. I heard my phone rang and seen it was jazz.

*******Phone convo******

Me: hello?

Jazz: Jay where you at?!??

Me:I'll be there in 1

Jazz: Kay love you

Me: love you too

*****phone convo over*****

I sped down the highway and pulled up beside jazz's car. Our parking spots are right beside each other. I checked my lip gloss and hair one last time before I got out, and locked my car door.me and jazz walked in school together and headed our separate ways when the bell rang for 1st period. I hated going to 1st period, I had to walk through the science hall which by the way was the way with AOL the thugs,hoes ,thots and just ugly people were. Boys were always trynna holla at me and feel on me. "Wassup ma?" "Damn, all that ass" "Wassup baby?, whatchu tryna do?!?!" See what I mean? They looked scary as hell, but my daddy ain't raise no fool. He taught me to fear no nigga, and take no disrespect. About 4 of them walked up to me trying to touch and feel on me. I pushed their hands away, and punched one of them in the mouth. After that, the rest of the crew pushed me o. The floor and began punching,kicking, and hitting me. I screamed out in pain and attempted to hit them back, but it was no use, they were too much of them. I felt hands being lifted off of me, and looked up to see a tall brown skinned buff boy and his 4 dudes beating the boys who fought me. The teachers began coming out the classrooms and the boy who helped me told his crew to leave and hell handle me. They did as told, and dipped out. The boy picked me up bridle style running out the school building leaving the other boys hurt and in pain.