Thursdæy

Wooyoung pov

I felt dead. All of this stress and poor sleep was making me sick. I contacted my boss and thankfully I was allowed to close the shop early today and go home to rest. Naive me really thought everything would be fine after I get home. As I was approaching my front door I noticed there was a rose on the ground. I looked around then picked the flower up. As I studied the flower I noticed there was a small piece of paper attached to it.

You look so beautiful I wish I would have the courage to approach you.

-Your secret admirer

I felt a shiver go down my spine.

-Is this from the man I saw yesterday? It wasn't just my sleep deprived mind messing with me?

I didn't know what to do. I went inside and locked the door without a second thought. I kept staring at the rose and the message it came with.

I couldn't call the police. There was nothing they could do. I didn't even know how this person looked. I wanted to message my friends but I didn't want to bother them. They are too busy. It would be very selfish of me to bother them with something so stupid.

I felt like crying. My best idea was to try and sleep.

I tried to rest a little to calm myself but it took me a long time to fall asleep. Eventually I did.

I slept about 5-6 hours. I felt a lot better. I wasn't tired anymore so I was able to think straight now.

I went to my desk, sat down and took out that rose with the little paper.
The rose was very pretty, and the handwriting was unusually pretty too.
I was so curious and confused. I had mixed emotions. I didn't know how to feel or react to this. How would anyone react to something like this anyway?

I spent the rest of the day lost in thought, not even realising how many hours have passed.