Chapter 1

I finally get myself into the car and get to drive to the prison, "Craltol High". How fun! You see, I used to be in a private school. I can bet ya it was 100 times better than this junkyard. I imagine for "Craltol High" is toilet paper all over the floor and kids screaming. Also you have the groups.....Popular,Average,Nerd. In probably in between average and popular, I would guess. In probably dumber than I think.

                                   I say my goodbyes to mom. she waves and smiles. It doesn't make me feel too more confident. I walk into the doors and On the left is a hallway...on the right there is the office. The principal is typing on her laptop. She has short dark red hair in a pixie. She is a coyote. She looks up from her Computer and looks at me. She just stares through  the glass. I feel like her eyes were burning right through my forehead. She flicks her tails in annoyance and looks back down at her screen. I feel so dumb. Well,I hate her already. I walk down the hallway and someone walks of the bathroom and looks at me. She had teal hair going down to her shoulders. Her green eyes gleam in confusion. I finally speak up and say, "I am new. Do you know where 11th grade is?"

"Which teacher? There is Miss.Foxlor, Mr.Dretfurred, or Mrs. Anterlay."She flicks her ears expecting a quick answer. I look at my form. It says......Miss.Foxlor.

"Miss. Foxlor. " I say looking up.

"Room 206. You are....." She trailed off. She flicked her ears back in embarrassment and her fur grew hot. "You are which element?"She whispers quietly and urgently.

"Wind."I say. She ran off and sacredly scampered down the hallway. That was strange. I swear...if everyone is.....socially awkward like that I'm going to be mad. Anyways..I only have 3 minutes....I need to find my room.

I need to find my room