Chapter 4

She grabbed something quickly and ran out and shut her door behind her. I sighed in relief and strained myself out of the bed. Run out also and open the door back to class. It was sunset by the time I got downstairs. I was on my own. I had to figure stuff out by myself. I followed the other fellow furries. We were going to the hallway and walked a couple of feet before we took a right turn into a classroom. It said....Miss.Kyllitol. By the scent of the classroom I knew the teacher was a bear. I took a seat. She smiled and came up to me.

"Welcome to Language Arts class

"Welcome to Language Arts class. What's your name?"

"Karina,"I reply.

"Well,Hello Karina! Ummm. Oh! I need to give you a Board and marker. She rushed to her desk,pulled out one of the doors and got a black marker and white board.

"Thank you." I say.

"Quite welcome."

I adjust it and Miss.Kyllitol's voice booms, "Ok class!Let's get started. Today we are going to learn about how historical Wind elements spoke." She strolled over to her board and started writing.

"Was-start writing this-is this little arrow pointing there

"Was-start writing this-is this little arrow pointing there. Ok , hello is a paw print...obviously." That got chuckles out of the class. I quickly drew it perfectly. "When is a clock with a question mark. Where is a landscape with a question mark. And finally who.....a paw print with a question mark in it. Ok class. The chromebooks have flashcards on study@it. Perfect!Lets get started, we have 20 minutes left. I expect you all to use it wisely." She clapped her hands and rushed over to her desk and started typing on her computer. I see a blonde girl with gray fur...she is a wolf. Green eyes and a pink dress on. She stares at me. I walk over to a Chromebook cart and start to unplug one while she reaches me.

"Ummm

"Ummm. Hello. Are you in wind?" There was and unlucky sass in her voice... I knew she was going to start being smart alike with me.

"Yes...if you must know." I say. She blinks as if she was greatly offended. She moves her tail.

"Well. Have you picked a dorm? Were you in Lounge 1? My dorm? I could smell you." Everyone looks over at me while I pull a chrome book from the cart. I gulped. I so wanted to just snap my fingers and appear at my house.
There was no sense in lying. I had to make up a smart excuse.

"Oh. Yes that was me. You did not have a thing that said it was not your dorm on it." I flickered my ears while I heard people approving.

"I locked it. Swear to God."

Uh oh. I'm caught. Um. Lets see. Gosh my face is boiling!I swiped my tail. "No you did not! I'm new...I would not lie! I......" People looked at the wolf. Then at me.

"Ya...she is right. New kids don't have the guts to get into trouble...unless they are full fire! She is wind! Come on Mackenzie! Let her go." It was a tabby cat that spoke..with a sweatshirt saying SUP. Her hair was up in a brown ponytail and had a brown head band. She stood up. Calmly she walked over to Mackenzie and stopped. Mackenzie growled and Mackenzie silenced her with a flick of her tabby tail. She signaled for me to sit down and Mackenzie said going back to her seat, "You think your in control of EVERYONE."

Eventually it was dark. I had went to Math,Science,Art, and Gym. I was sitting in my little dome in my dorm, looking out the window at the stars. I heard racket out in the lounge. Naive to know Mackenzie is the door beside me. I heard 2 boy voices and 2 girl voices. I might as well get social. I walk out of my dorm. They all sat on the couch to watch a movie. A white bunny with blonde wavy shoulder length hair said, " I will go get the popcorn! Anything else?" She looked at Mackenzie and the 2 boys and shrugged. I stepped out a little more and Mackenzie turned around. She was in between the two boys and said,"Oh. Allow me to introduce to you....Karina!" The boys turned around and waved.

A boy with brown wavy hair and he was a coyote asked me, "Hey, we are watching The love between two. Want to watch it with us?"

I shrugged and said,"Sure, if you don't mind." I said looking right at Mackenzie.

"Not at all." She smiled. "Sit beside Cameron and me." She patted the empty space. I shivered. Something was not right. She is being too......nice.