Chapter 3

We jog out off the classroom and take a turn. She opens the elevator and steps inside pressing a light blue button on it. The elevator rises up and opens very quickly. We keep walking in silence. She finally escorts me to a room we open the door that says wind on it. She stares at me.

"I can't go in. Im  fire." She says,like she wants to.

I nod.

"You just pick a door in the long that is not already picked."

I nod. Once again. I open the door and the girl turns around slowly and pads off. I accidentally slam the door behind me. Oops. Well, there is no one in the lounge anyway, considering they are all in class. I pick a door and open it. I dead stop in my tracks when I see a beautiful be that has two dressers beside it with lamps on it. Wow. It has a jewelry stand....and oh! A dresser. A TV. Perfect. Cosy. Amazing. Home.

                                       *          *              *

                     When I was finished unpacking...I felt that since no one was here i could sniff around I walk out and slowly and quietly close my door. I walk a few tail-lengths over to the other dorm door. I sniffed. It's a girl. Smells like......peach?  No. I keep sniffing. Got it! It smells like Pine from the forest. The scent was stale. She must not be in here. Perfect. I reach for her doorknob and open it. It jerks and does not open. It's locked. I run to my door and open it. I pull out one of my dresser doors and snatch a bobby pin. Rushing over to the other door....I unlock it with the bobby pin. A stronger scent of pine flows in my nostrils. Geez! Her dorm has a bed off to the left and a desk off to the right with a feather pen sitting in ink. I close her dorm door and explore. I realize how stupid and weird I am to go into someone's dorm I don't even know and start sniffing and snooping. I hear someone walking outside the door in the lounge. I rush over and sniff under the crack. It's the pine smelling girl! Im in her dorm! Gosh gosh gosh!What do i do? My first alert comes to me. HIDE! I dash under her bed without a second thought to think. I try to catch my breath and stop my heart from nearly falling out of my chest. Once the door opens,and if she finds me, I'm crow food.