Chapter 11

I stand in the lobby looking at everyone talking about ME! The buzz is all about ME? Wow. Mackenzie walks up to me with a "smile".

"I hate how you steal my act!"

I look at her.

"Someday Im going to RULE planet earth. And you wont be able to stop me." She walks away and bumps me in the shoulder.I turn around and stare at her.

A girl with purple fur comes up to me and says, " It was a pleasure to hear your voice."

"Thank you! I was scared to go up." I looked closely at the girl. What?!  My eyes widened. 

Flashback
"You are....." She flicked her ears back in in embarresment and her fur grew hot. "You are which element?" She said quietly and urgently.

"Wind" I say. She ran off scaredly and scampered down the hallway.

End of Flashback

I step back and point,"You....Y-You were the girl who ran away from me when I said wind!"

"Is rather you would Not say that word." Her eyes narrow and she flicks her tail.

"Why? What is so BAD about my culture?"  People turn their heads.

"We were never introduced properly." She gritted her teeth trying to hide her anger. "Im Laura."

"Im Karina

"Im Karina." I sigh. "Now please tell me about my element."

She stomps in anger. "Just-" She turns her head and looks at the people staring at her with wide eyes."Uh-here ill tell you follow me."

I narrow my eyes suspicious. Well, I follow her anyway. I look back and the people are still watching until we  disappeared around the bend.

I stare at the back of her teal hair moving up and down from the walking. Her loop ear rings jingled too. I sigh. She stops.

She opens the door and puts her foot in the door until it stops on her foot. "Do you promise..... Not to tell anyone you saw this.Because if you do, you'll get hurt."

I stare at her. She seems serious. " I do."

She raises her eyebrows uncertain and clocks her head. "You sure?"

"Yes for heavens sake."

"Alright." She opens the door. I follow her in. Its all dark in the room. It has a tube with glowing neon blue coming from it. There  was a ring with blue shining from it. I slowly come toward it with my hand out. I stare at it with wide eyes. I was a whisker away from touching until she ran over and smacked my hand.

"OW!"

"DON'T TOUCH THIS GEM!"

I rub my arm."Why?"

"Its powerful. Its like malificent's septer!"

I put my ears down."Yeah...right."

"It is!"

"Then show me!" I shout.

She points it at the door and a lazer comes out the same color. It cones down.She points at it again and the door is back up.

"Wow I..... I..-"

"Didn't believe me? Yeah I know. Well watch this. She twirls and a pink suit comes on her, It has a black lace pouf to it. And Her eyes have eyeliner on them with purple and blue. And she has brown ringlets.

"Wow. How do u do this?"  I say awed.

"First this is a very important question, What element are you?"

"Wind."

Her eyes turn green. Her voice echoed against the wall, " Who is your family? Caldice? Tandercad?"

"Uh..... Wakistall."

She rises up in the air. Wind tussles around. I scrunch down.

"WAKISTALL? YOUR FAMILY HAS SSTEELEDMY LIFE!!I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ROYAL FAMILY BUT MY MATE FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR MOM!"

I forgot to tell you that I was part of a royal family but we can't tell anyone)

"What? Im sorry! I didn't know. Please let me go! How do you know?"

Her eyes turn back and she points the ring at me. "Make her the least fairest of them all, for everyone who sees her will be appalled."

"No!"  I scream. She points the ring at me! The laser shoots at the spot I was in. Oh my goodness! This girl.