Chapter 6

I wake up and feel the sun rays beaming on my face. I raise my head up and groan. It was a Friday. I look out my window and see pine trees waving in the sunlight. What time is it? Well.....breakfast is at 8:40... I got about an hour. I hear talking in the lounge. Before I start to go out...I sniff. One boy is out there....It is Cameron. He smells like fish. Eww. I smell Mackenzie. She smells like pine, as you know from the experience. And the bunny is out there. She smells like honey and smoke. Who is the other boy? And why did his voice sound so familiar last night.

                 I sigh. Wow. I need to pick out an outfit. By the way, I am so into clothes, that I named all of them. Ok... Either beach paradise, or Jazz. I put them both up to my body. Ok...beach paradise wins!

               Love it. I grab my tea cup and go out to the lounge. Cameron was chasing Mackenzie while the bunny girl was sipping a cup of coffee. I go to the little kitchen that is set up in the lounge. I go and open the cupboard and see tea bags. Yes. Tea. I need calmness. And friends. I grab a tea bag which is peppermint and plop in my ear buds. I look up calming music and sit down on a chair a few tail lengths away from the racket. I put my teabag in the boiling hot water.

Relaxation. Finally. I close my eyes pretending I am with Brandon. He kisses me and we sail off away in the sunset. I let my limbs lay, and lean my head back. My tea was finally soaked and I lean over to get the peppermint delightfulness. I take a sip and feel so calm. Crack! Stomp! Stomp! My tea ripples and my left earbud falls out i look up startled about all the racket. What the? Am I dreaming? It is Brandon Louis! Oh my goodness golly! I stand up and play it cool. Brandon joined in with Cameron and started chasing the girls. They giggle....pathetic! I walk over and say,"Hey guys? Are you aloud to go out of the lounge?" Brandon just stops and stares at me. Oh gosh. Help me.

"Hey, Karina. Did not know you went here." He said. My fur is bristling! How does he have the guts to say that. I have been here for.......for...only a day. Never mind. He looked shocked. He walked up to me and stuck out his hand. What? Why is he doing this? He literally knows me.

" We never got introduced correctly. Hello, I'm Brandon."
I stick my hand out and shake it. I have a feeling my face is as red as a tomato. I tell him my name and shake it. He nods briefly.

"Well, you are not aloud to go out of the dorm till nine o clock. So. We have like 10 minutes left."Said the bunny. I sighed in relief.

"Hey!" Brandon said. "Do you want to play with us?" Oh my gosh. This could be a chance of a lifetime. 10 minutes with my crush Brandon.....or 10 minutes of death with Cameron, Mackenzie, and the bunny. What is the bunny's name.? I always have to say 'bunny girl.'
Well. What should I do?