Your Kid has Gone Crazy

On the weekends, Sky loves to wake up as early as 8AM and watch cartoons on a little programming block called, "Kewlopolis"(Which was on CBS), sometimes she would call to her mother, Destiny to watch some of the shows with her. Sometimes though, Sky's mother frequently made excuses to not watch the shows, usually relating to making coffee or preparing for her morning to afternoon job, but eventually, she watches the shows with her anyways. This is the beginning of Sky's weekend routine.
While in the middle of watching Horseland, Sky heard a knock, got up from the couch, and opened the door for someone, it was a creature with a similar appearance to Vastor (someone she met in a dream) but orange colored, "Are you the one called 'Whisper'?" the creature asked Sky, she nodded her head, still remembering the dream from last night very vividly, she invited them inside and went into a closet in her room with them. The two began to have a chat.

Meanwhile, Destiny was making herself coffee when she heard the front door knocking too, she left the kitchen to see who's there, the door opened, it was the neighbor from B6 and good friend of Marshall and Destiny's, Lucas "Luke" Jones, "What a coincidence." said Destiny, which puzzled Luke and he asked, "Excuse me, what do you mean by 'what a coincidence'?", Destiny answered his ask, "Sky brought in a friend too.", Luke snickered as he entered into the apartment to the smell of coffee, causing him to ask Destiny if he can have a cup, which she was happy to give cups to her neighbors, believing it'll strengthen their relationship that would turn into a friendship. They too, had a chat while watching documentaries on National Geographic, Luke asked Destiny, "Who is the friend Sky brought?", Destiny shrugged and replied with a simple, "I have no idea. From my perspective, it looked like she was talking to herself while bringing them over, maybe it's an imaginary friend.", "Or maybe she went crazy and started seeing things." Luke told her with a joking tone, but Destiny didn't register Luke's statement as a joke, worrying her greatly. "Oh God, you really think so? What should I do to help her?" She yelled, grabbing Luke's basketball jersey T-Shirt. Luke told her to calm down and said that he saw some spirits in a dream he had last night.
A moment or two later, Sky came out of her room to bid farewell to the spirit who visited her opened the door for them, and immediately closed it, Luke glanced at her and chirped, "Hey crazy girl.", Sky looked up at Luke and said bluntly, "Who are you and I'm not crazy, I really mean it.", Luke giggled and exclaimed, "Well, call me Luke, kid. Heard about you through conversations with Marshall.", this made sense for her and confirmed that her name is Sky. After fifteen minutes of discussing about spirit stuff, Luke thanked the Bakers for letting him hang out at their place and left.

All in the while, Destiny worried about her daughter's sanity so much, she made a survey/poll and went around the complex, door by door, asking fellow tenants if her daughter seeing spirits both in her dreams and in the real world makes her crazy. Out of the all of the answers she got, it turns out that Sky isn't alone; the other tenants have encountered spirits too, this comforted her, knowing that her little Sky is still sane. She can return home in peace.