Halloween of Chaos 2008 Part 2

After school, Sky went to Fanny's apartment, she walked from the C building to the B building, which was easier said than done because she got lost, and had to ask someone for help. The resident of B6 explained to Sky to just walk up the stairs leading to B10 and B9, so she followed the person's instructions and went up the stairs and walked to B10, which had a pentagram up on the door. Knowing a bit about Fanny via conversations and rumors said by tenants and saw her coming into her apartment a few times, she isn't surprised that a pentagram is on her door, she knocked on the red-painted door. "Yes? Who's there? I'm coming!" Fanny shouted, and Sky stood still waiting for Fanny to open the door.
A few seconds pass, and Fanny opened the door. Sky looked at an old woman with one cloudy eye and hair looking like weaved wool.
"Oh, you're the girl who saw the Size Shifter. Come in now and make yourself at home." Fanny said, moving slowly out of the way to allow Sky to enter her place. The living room was neither too bright nor too dim, covered in candles, stones, and cat fur, no TV or modern technology in sight, and full of vintage furniture. Sky sat on a big armchair. Fanny came with a cup of green liquid and sat on the armchair opposite of Sky's. Fanny asked her, "So little girl, what's your name?", Sky said her name. "Sky... Interesting name." said Fanny, sipping the green liquid and asked Sky another question, "Is it about that Size Shifter, ringleader of those spirits?", Sky shook her head. Fanny asked Sky about any current news about Vastor. "Well, according to them and my mom, I'm beginning to think that the Size Shifter's my long-lost dad." Sky told her, Fanny tried not choke on the liquid, swallowed it, and started laughing to the verge of tears. "That fellow? Your father?! Ha ha ha... ha ha, hoo, lemme compose myself, what made you believe such a thing?" Fanny cackled, and Sky explained, "You see, my mom's name is Destiny, and she met someone named Tod while she was in college, and Vastor claimed that they took the form of a human man named Tod.", Fanny shook her head, it sounded believable to her, smiling, she said, "Your mother had experienced young love? College does that to you, you someday found the man or woman of your dreams, and you just fall in love with them.", Sky confirmed that's the case for her mother and revealed that Vastor's living in E7. "E7? No one has lived in that apartment for years! Why would they be in there?" Fanny squawked, all Sky could do is shrug, she didn't know why either. "That reminds me..." Fanny murmured suddenly remembering something so strange. "Tell your mother to go to E7 with you, I'll tell everyone else alright?", Sky shook her head and gave a handshake, and she left Fanny's apartment and back to hers.

Half of an hour passed by, Destiny and other tenants received a message from Fanny, she's at the seventh apartment of the E building. Nine out of the twenty or so of the tenants actually showed up at E7, with Destiny and Sky being the important ones. Sky walked up to the door and swung it open with no signs of having second thoughts.
Out of the blue, two large mauve arms appeared at the other end of the door, grabbed Sky, and slammed the door right behind them. Sky's in Vastor's apartment again, this time they're almost the size of the living room and outraged with her, "How could you Sky?! Why would you tell everyone which of those apartments I was in without my permission?!", Sky placed her head and said, "I'm sorry...", Vastor bellowed, "I do demand a apology, but I want it to be genuine!", Sky apologized again but more loudly, "I'm sorry... Dad.". Shocked, Vastor dropped her and everything went white.