Discussing Matters

The Cherrywood Apartments tenants began to have a meeting at the dog park, one of the amenities the apartments have. "Everyone, do you know why you're here at this park and in this moment?" Fanny announced, being the meeting's host. "Is it because of the spirits who've been visiting us in the past month?" Marshall asked, which Fanny told him that he's correct. Then, Fanny began to ask them if anyone knew of the tragic reason for why the spirits came to their apartments. Sky, Joan, Nicole, and Luke raised all their hands, "Huh, that doesn't surprise me in the slightest." Fanny said with a hint of sarcasm, "Anyways, which of you would like to tell us why they're here?", Luke got up with a sigh, and told the story of the spirits' arrival like it was a song and sang his heart out, it turns that Luke is a really great singer but hides it from the rest of the world due to insecurities. The crowd went wild. Fanny thanked Luke for his performance, and admitted that she loved it.

She then brought up the Size Shifter and asked anyone had encountered them. Only two hands went up. "Little girl with the black hair and overalls, what do you know about them?" Fanny asked Sky, little Sky answered Fanny with, "I have seen them in my dreams around three times. Size Shifter is just a nickname, their name's Vastor Klein. They've always been nice to me.", this got Fanny's interest, but the other person who raised their hand, Marshall mentioned that Vastor has been living in one of the apartments alongside them. Unfortunately, neither Marshall nor Sky would reveal which one Vastor's in, but Sky gave Fanny a hint; they're living in the E building. It was all Fanny needed to know.
The E building had an apartment has an number that's known as the "Black Cat's Apartment", mainly due to it's luck when it comes to getting tenants to stay. So, they figured that where's the Size Shifter is living in there, as since no one lives there anyways, might as well take over the place.

However, the tenants have scrapped off shallow bits of the surface to this strange and mysterious puzzle. Eventually, they'll uncover more secrets and play the spirits' tricky games, and win.