Your voice...

Quick A/N, writing in 2nd person is actually really difficult for me so I'll continue to write in 1st or 3rd person (whatever fits the storyline best). Also once you see this: [] it is I speaking.

.
.
.
.

I head to the receptionist to get my name tag.

"Please state your business." Said the lady.

"I've been invited to be in the studio during Aidan Gallagher's recording." I reply as politely as I can.

"Oh, Miss (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) here's your lanyard and the studio is on the 2nd floor. Once you exit the lift, the second door in your left is the studio." She directs me.

Thanking her, I head off.

This is the door. I enter to be greeted by two men and a woman. We all introduce ourselves to one another and I simply say hello to Aidan's mum.

"So... where's Aidan?" I ask.

"Gone toilet, he'll be here soon." One of them men inform me.

I simply nod and wait. It didn't take long for Aidan to arrive and he looked extremely happy to see me.

"(Y/N)! I happy you could come." He smiles and hugs me (for three Mississippis).

"Well, there's how the day will go. Aidan will sing his song in the booth and we will edit what we need here and there. After there should be some left where you two can do whatever." One of the people say.

Aidan starts to sing and I'm just mesmerised with both his looks am voice. I didn't even realise his mum was watching me, then she taps me to see if my reality is in check. I blush in embarrassment. It did take a few glorious hours of listening to Aidan sing but we still have a few more of just listening.

Those hours have passed and we all managed to keep our timing. I for one help a huge lot when it came to noticing little details in the song.

"Well we have 2 hours left in the studio, you two can mess around if you want. Just don't break anything. We will just get food and drinks, we will be back once our time here is done." Aidan's mum said, smiling and leaving with the others.

"It's just us here now (Y/N)." Aidan smirked mischievously.

"What's with that smirk?" I raise a brow.

Aidan pressed recorded on the control panel [i actually don't know what they are called] and drags me into the booth.

"Sing for me."

"Oh, I can't. I can't sing!" Defending myself.

"Please! I won't stop bugging until you do." He begs.

I give in. "Okay."

Thinking of a good sigh that I can sing. Something that will make Aidan emotional and just love me. An amazing song soon pops in my head.

I begin to sing.

[now listen to the song above and the next quote is just the lyrics]

" I am the looks, I am the brains
I am the actor
I am the master of my own demise
I am the soul, I am the whole
I am the actor
I'm the disaster who can't read his lines

Please don't leave me now; I've lost my way
And I don't know what it is or what I should say
I've played the role just a little too far
No one ever told me this was hard

I take a walk outside
The only part where I am free to fly
I take it back on that track
I am the actor
Closing the chapter because I'm afraid to

Please don't leave me now; I've lost my way
And I don't know what it is or what I should say
I've played the role just a little too far
No one ever told me this was hard

Please don't leave me now; I've lost my way
And I don't know what it is or what I should say
I've played the role just a little too far
No one ever told me this was hard "

I exhale.

Aidan is speechless. Worry takes over me.

"Was it that bad?" I question.

"Your voice..." He stands up.

"I know, it's bad.." I look down.

"No... it was amazing." He takes a few steps to come closer.

He places this finger under my chin and tilts my head upwards so our eyes meet.

"That was beautiful... you're beautiful..." he whispers.

Aidan gives me a quick peck on the lips and smiles.

After a an hour a bit of messing around with the recording equipment everyone arrives and we take out leave.

.
.
.
.

Anda don't worry guitar one will come next.