Oh, he doesn't like me like that. (Prt 1)

This is a Five Oneshot. (Y'all kids will ya.)

"Klaus!" I call out.

"Yessss, (Y/N)?" Klaus replied.

"I don't know what to do..." I sigh, flopping onto his bed.

"What do you mean?" He turns to me.

"I like someone..." I admit.

"Hmm, does he, or she Idunnowhatyoureinto, go to your school?" Ask rather quick.

"Yes and no." I sit up.

My relationship with the Hargreeves is an odd one (like the family). I have my own family but I stay at their school/home for multiple reason. Main one being that my parents work for Mr. Reginald Hargreeves. Also that Klaus Hargreeves is my best of friends, the kind you tell all your secrets.

Klaus is now very intrigued with my comments about my unknown beloved. Jumping off his bed, I sit beside him on the floor.

"Let's say... he's close to you." I grin. Klaus gasps.

"Is it Luther? Ben? Fiiive???" He leans onto me as he states all the names of possible lovers.

As soon as he adds emphasis on Five's name I blush.

"Oh. My. God. It's Five!!!" He screeches and jumps around.

"Please, please don't tell him!" (Y/N) pleads.

"Why not? He like you anyways." Klaus crosses his arms due to (Y/N)'s request.

"Oh, he doesn't like me like that..." the nervous girl looks down, avoiding her friend's gaze.

"Um... he does. How do you know see?" He questions her response.

"Not see what?" And voice came from the doorway.

They two teens in the room remain silent and unresponsive to the question. However, klaus' statement is in fact true. The boy in the door way is Five. Five does like (Y/N) but both don't know the truth, they only accept the lie of their love being false.

.
.
.

I'm sorry this is taking longer than normal... GCSEs are killing me.. UK kinds will know cuz damn so far Edexel is doing is great but I'm worried for maths... Any hop I will write more, this is just a filler. Sorry for cliffhanger or whatever...