Your hands are soft

Today Aidan is gonna come to my house and show me his lately song he wrote. He said he will meet at my door in half an hours time and that isn't enough time for me to make sure I don't look like a mess. Stuffing my wardrobe with miscellaneous items cluttered around my room, then proceeding to stand in front of my mirror to master my (hopefully) cute-ish look.

Ding dong.

He's here!

"Coming!" I come running down the stairs, swinging the door open.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Aidan waves and smiles.

"Hello Aidan, come in." I move aside, allowing space for him to enter.

Aidan walks in and is met with my parents. They don't mind he's here, it's just my mum. Bipolar woman. Constantly changing her mind and mood. Sometimes I wonder if she is my mother. Father on the other hand, simple man, just vapes and plays guitar. Occasionally watches anime or random movie on the TV.
[basing these parents off my friend I constantly mention.]
My siblings don't even care that he arrived. They just continue their odd actions, running around screaming, sometimes arguing.

"You know where my room is Aidan. Also, don't forget your shoes." I eye his muddy trainers.

"Oh yeah, sorry." He removes his shoes.

We both head into my room, Aidan sits on my desk chair and I hop onto my bed. Watching Aidan drew his brown guitar and place it lightly on his lap.

"So, I came here to show you my new song. To get your opinion of course." He checks the tuning of his guitar.

I nod and swing my legs. Once his guitar is turn he begins to play. My ears and eyes are just blessed to be in his presence. His skills on the guitar is hurt mind blowing. I which I could play like that... I should ask him. After he finished his song I clap rapidly.

"I love it!" I grin.

"Why thank you." Aidan bows slightly.

"Hey, can you teach me to play?" I tilt my head to the side.

"Um. Sure!" Aidan passes me his guitar.

I hold it the same way I see people online and in concerts hold them. Aidan tried his best to teach me but I seem to fail miserably.

"Look, you put your index finger here, your middle here and your ring finger here." He points to where to place my fingers.

I put them in three multiple places which all seem to be wrong.

"Here, let me help you." Aidan sighs in frustration.

He crawls onto the bed and sits behind me, holding my hand in his.

"Your hands are soft." He whispers in my left ear.

"Thank You..." I blush deeply at the very small distance between us and the compliment he gave me.

"You're welcome." He smiles.

Aidan guides my fingers in his, placing them in the correct places. I strum.

"That's a D chord."

I nod and strum again. I'm proud.