Chapter 8

Chloe's p.o.v

Today was my birthday, I wasn't very excited for it to be honest. Joe had made me breakfast in bed which was delicious. I'm so lucky to have him, I finished my poached egg on toast and put it on the floor and as soon I turned around joe was right in my face with a tiny box in his hand.

"Here's your first present of the day beautiful" joe passed me the box and I opened it, it wasn't a ring. It was a key... "A key?" I was so confused, I don't know why I needed a key. "Chloe summers would you do me the honour of moving into our new apartment with me?" He wants me to start living with him, he's bought us a new apartment I was soooo happy, no words could express the feelings I was feeling, so I just cupped his face in my hands and kissed him. "Does that answer your question?" Joe gave me a cheeky smile and went to get a shower.

Louise was coming to London today so we planned to go shopping while joe went into gleam for the day, the this evening we were going out for a romantic meal. "Joe, Louise is down stairs so I'm leaving now, don't worry I'll be back in time for our meal I'm gonna get a new dress and get my hair done okay?" He walked me to the front door and grabbed my hand "Okay princess, here's 50 pounds for whatever, have a good time with Louise I'll see you when you get back, love you" I gave him a kiss and left seen as I didn't want to keep my chummy waiting.

Me and Louise were in wagamamas, and Louise was acting very strange. "Louise, what's up? Your acting really strange!" She looked down at her plate and started playing with her food, I knew something was up. "I'm not aloud to tell you chummy, joe and zoe will kill me" "just tell me, it can be our little secret" she still wouldn't look at me. " joes throwing a surprise party for you tonight, Zoe's helping him plan it, he's not a gleam he's at the venue and It was my job to get you out of the apartment so he could plan it!!" I hardly understood that she said it so fast, all I heard was joe, surprise party, zoe and not at gleam. "So your telling me that I'm having a surprises birthday party?" "Yes but you mustn't tell anybody you know and you must act surprise when you show up" I nodded at her and finished eating my salad.

I bought a new dress from lipsy London, it was purple and sparkly and some glittery heels to go with it, I got my ombré done again and had it curled. Louise got a taxi back to the hotel so she could start getting ready and I got a taxi back to the apartment.

I got home and no one was in, time to edit this weeks video while I had time. I was halfway through editing my q&a when I heard the front door open. "Chloe? You here?" Joe shouted making the next doors dog bark. "In the bedroom gorgeous"

Joe came into the bedroom "We have to leave in 2 hours, I'm gonna go jump in the shower" I nodded at joe not taking my eyes off the computer screen. 5 minutes later u heard joe get out of the shower which meant that it was my turn to get it, I grabbed a clean bra and a thong and went to get a shower.

I got out of the shower put my bra and knickers on when joe started shouting me "Chloe, come here!" I walked into the bedroom and joe was just staring at me, did I have something in my hair, on my face? Wait. No he was looking at my body, boys will be boys. "Erm joe... I don't mean to be rude but my eyes are up here love" he'd been staring at my boobs for the past couple seconds.

He leaned over and pulled another tiny box out of his draw, I opened the box and there was a little promise ring in it. There was also a message engraved on it 'Chloe&joe forever and always' I loved it "aw, joe I love it" I bent down and kissed him, I love his kisses.