Status: Reconsidering

I soon was awoken by a buzz on my phone. It was a text from Sam, and now, I was nervous.

~~~~~~~~

Sam: Um. Ok. 😁

Me: Sam, I got a lot of hate after last night. I'm not sure if I can deal with this..

Sam: Kelly, Remember what I told you? All the matters is that I love you.

Me: yes. I love you to 💕 but I'm just not sure if I can handle this right now.

Sam: well ok. If it makes you feel better. Because as long as you're happy, I'm happy ☺️

Me: thanks for understanding.

Sam: Let me know if you ever reconsider. Goodnight Kelly.

Me: I will. Goodnight!

~~~~~~~

With that, it was all over. I decided to see if it would be worth it to date Sam by making a list of pros and cons. I ended up having more pros then cons, so I was now thinking about reconsidering everything. It was late, so I needed to go to bed.

~~~~~~

*BUZZZZZZ BUZZZZZ BUZZZZ*

That was the sound of my alarm when it read, "6:30 a.m.".

"Kelly, it's a new day. Forget about everything bad that happened yesterday. It'll all be okay." I told myself while I was stretching.

I then went on to do my usual morning routine to get ready, ate a quick breakfast, and headed out the door to my first period.

On the way there, I sent a text to Sam.

"Sam, I've reconsidered. This might work out ☺️💕"

~~~~~

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love, it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

-Sam Smith, 'Stay With Me'

~~~~~~

What's gonna happen? Please vote, comment, and share if you liked it!

Last night, I as lucky enough to meet Sam, twice! It was amazing guys, Sam is SO sweet!

Stay Raw!

Instagram: @sail_away_sam