Life is Good

Had I really just gone on a date with the Sam Woolf? Did he really just say he loved me, and kiss me? I couldn't believe it. Never.. Ever.. would I have thought that I would ever end up dating the Sam Woolf.

Needless to say, I was extremely happy for the rest of the night. Brushing my teeth, I couldn't help but hum the song Sam sang to me.

"Hey.. What song is that?" Jackie said while peaking her head around the corner into our bathroom.

"I don't know the name of it, but it's by Sam Woolf." I replied, right after I had rinsed my mouth.

"How can you know the toon, but not know the name of it?" Jackie scoffed.

"Because Sam sang it to me." I proudly replied.

"You lucky girl. I'd pay lots to get that boy to sing to me." Jackie replied, sassily, like usual.

"Yeah. It was fantastic." I said while smiling.

"Wait. So did you go on a date with him?" Jackie questioned.

"Um. He called it a hang out. But.. We kissed. So I guess it's up to you what you wanna call it." I stated while sitting down on the sofa.

Jackie's jaw just hung open for a few minutes, until she finally got out the words, "you.. kissed....S-sam Woolf?!"

"Yup." I replied proudly.

"But it was only your first date, Kelly. Now don't you think he's moving a little fast?"

"I guess. But wouldn't you want to kiss Sam Woolf on your first date?" I asked with a grin.

"True." Kelly replied, and then shut up.

~~~~~~

I continued to think about how amazing tonight was as I was going through my nightly routine.

I crawled into my nice, warm and very comfortable bed. Before going to sleep, I decided to check my social media accounts on my phone.

Turning on my phone, I was greeted by a push notification that read:

"Instagram:

SamWoolfMusic is now following you."

I smiled more than I had ever before.

But then, slowly but surely, I received more and more push notifications from both twitter and instagram.

~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment!

Sorry it's taken me FOREVER to update. And this is a really short chapter.. Sorry. I've just been really busy lately. BUT WE ARE ALMOST AT 1000 READS! This is amazing!

Love you guys, stay raw! 💝

Instagram: Sail_Away_Sam