twenty four

Austin had woke up extra early just to make it to Yassy's before she had to take her test. He knew how stressed she made herself over little things so he always tried to find ways to make things easier just for her.

He kept talking about notes he had for her and the truth was he never had any like she had thought.

However he spent all last night going through the study guide the professor had gave the class and made notes specifically for the test for her to use.

When her doorbell rang the last person she expected to be on the other side was Austin with a notebook and coffee in his hands.

He smiled at her, "I told you I was going to bring my notes for you."

She grabbed the notebook opening the first page which had just drawings, she scrunched her eyebrows together turning the page once more revealing all the notes he took last night.

"Now I told you I had notes for you. You gotta learn to have faith in me." He told her. She smiled holding the notebook close to her walking over to her to give him a big hug.

"I do have faith in you Austin." She assured him, "Lots of it. When did you do all this?"

"Last night. I remembered the professor saying you could use notes on the test and I wanted to make sure you had the best in the game."

She smiled at him softly, somehow with Austin's notebook she felt less worried.

"Now you can have the notebook on one condition-" He started, but she cut him off by hitting up with his own notebook.

"Nu uh. There's no take backsies."

"Here my condition first," He laughed.

"I'm all ears..." She really didn't know where this was going.

"Be my girlfriend."