thirty

App Messages

yas 😛
this is weird, and i promise i'm not this sappy person. but i'm just trying to go to sleep and can't stop thinking about you. i dont know what i did to deserve you, but i'm thankful for it. you honestly make me so fucking happy and give me the comfort to go out of my comfort zone. i dont know what it is about you, i'm not sure if it's the trust i built for you, or the fact that i'm coming to terms that you make me happy. i'm a better person around you, i'm less shy.

yas 😛
you're so fucking caring austin when you took me to an escape the room i could have honestly cried, i wanted to be a detective for so long, and when you knew that. you gave me something i couldn't give myself. you took away the fear of it. so i thank you austin for everything you do for me and i actually caring about me.

aus10
this is so not weird and honestly brought a smile to my face

aus10
i told you from the moment we started to talk that you were something special and so when you told me you were giving up on something you wanted i couldn't let you. escape the room ended up not being so detectivey but i'm glad that just the thought made you happy. that's all i want to do for you, make you happy.

yas 😛
i could honestly say that you do.

aus10
i'm happy with you too yassy. truly.

aus10
have you ever got so used to a feeling that you feel that it's the right thing? even when it's not? like it starts to feel like a job to love someone? that's what i felt with fiffany, and i never want to feel that with you. cause i could really see myself loving you.

yas 😛
and i could see myself loving you.

aus10
but let's start things off slow i dont want the fans opinions ruining us let's strengthen us before we let it be known i dont want shit to get ruined before it starts

raise ur hand if you think
austin ain't shit 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️