18-3rd Person POV

Seven years later . . .

Travis was just walking home from his mother's house. He had came over there to help clean up the place. She was considering on moving to a smaller house, since her son wasn't living there anymore. Yeah, it took her years to think about this decision, but she soon realized that the extra space wasn't needed. She was beginning to become an older fellow, but still had the spirit of a young dove.

The older male had finally made it back to the apartment. Todd was still in the mental asylum, ever since the whole demon possession accident occurred. Neil was spotty and would come to the apartment every once in a while. He was normally back staying with his parents. This left Travis to have the flat to himself, ever since his boyfriend was locked away. He knew that Sal didn't murder all those residents on purpose. He believed in the red eyes, the ghosts, and the spirits. No one else tended to believe that, even Ashley, but that was reasonable, since Travis used to be at that state.

Life was pretty much empty and uneventful for Travis. Indigo had passed away a year ago and Gizmo the same. He used to go over to Addison Apartments and have some talk with Henry, Lisa, and Larry, who was now Sal's step-brother. At this point, everyone was dead or locked away. His whole world was discolored grey. His father wouldn't even talk to him anymore, after another really bad argument with him. He was soon to be released in a year, but Travis couldn't care at the slightest. Mr. Phelps got what he deserved.

Suddenly, he heard a loud zooming sound outside of the flat. It sounded like a motorcycle, but it also sounded very familiar at the same time. Travis quickly looked out the front window to check it out. It was nearly in the distance at this point, but he caught a quick glimpse of it. It was Ashley, flashing at the speed of light, or so it seemed. Why would she be in such a hurry? Was there something finally eventful happening? If so, he hoped it would be a positive event.

Travis wish he could catch up with her, but she was long gone by now. He decided to take out his phone and call Neil to see if he knew anything about it. At least it was much easier to call people now, ever since he switched out his flip phone for a phone that looked like a miniature tablet. Anyhow, he dialed Neil and waited for him to answer. It took a couple rings, but he finally responded. His voice sounded a bit shaky, but Travis waited for him to say something first. It would just muffles and breaths at this point.

"O-oh...hello Travis. Is there a-anything wrong with t-the...flat?" Neil spoke, sounded pretty worried at the moment.

"N-no...do you know what's going on with Ashley...? I just saw her zoom by on her motorbike? Am I missing something?"

"Y-you don't re-" Suddenly, the phone broke up and hung up the call. Travis frantically tried pressing any button he could to receive the call, but nothing seemed to work. He angrily threw his phone down on the hardwood floor and left it there. It only had a few shatters, but Travis couldn't care to the slightest.

He trudged over to his room, which used to be his and Sal's, and went there to recuperate. He flopped onto the bed and let out a few silent tears. He continued to rub his knuckles with his other fingers on his other hand to calm himself down. He vowed to not get so angered and fumed to the point where he wasn't thinking straight.

His eyes caught attention on a photo frame resting on the bed stand. It was a picture of him and Sally kissing near the Nockfell park. It was one of the best days of his lives, since no one was there to ruin it. Ashley had took the photo, and boy, was she good at it! She had came to visit Nockfell after being in her new location for around two years. Now, she was visiting again, and all this shit had to happen on top of it.

He captured focus on another memory, sticking out of one of the bedroom drawers. It was a drawing of him, created by Sal. He knew that his boyfriend wasn't the best of artists, but the thought and effort he puts into them was greater than any skill that Larry and Ashley both have combined.