18 years with you

-Eunhyuk's POV-

As a member of a multi awarded group called Super Junior for 14 years. A legend as they say I dare to add. It's really can be overwhelming. I love how our fans - ELF are still with us eventhough sometimes we disappoint them. The love they gave us is beyond unimaginable that I, myself can't believe it. They never leave. They support us without asking anything so as a member of a well loved group all I can do is return their love in every way I can. And that also involves my bestfriend. My soulmate. My partner. Lee Donghae. I love the guy with every bits of me. of course I also love my other members its just Donghae and I are in different level. It's been almost 2 decades since we knew each other. We are far over the what so called "bestfriends". Together, we grow, together we experience everything and I am happy with that.

Donghae is my soulmate and same goes for him as what he said. We are too close, too comfortable with each other that the two of us don't know what would be the exact term of what we really are.
Well, expect we are not romantically involved. Yes, we had mutual feelings but that's that.

In those 18 years we've known each other, We develop this some kind of twist relationship that either of us mind. Call it platonic relationship but that' that.
I honestly dont remember exactly when it started but as our group getting better and getting all the attention in the industry, Donghae and I somehow found ourselves in a bromance called Eunhae. At first, we did it just for fun. But as times goes by, fans, took it too seriously that they really thought that me and Donghae are in a love kind relationship. And obviously, we didn't mind it as well again because as like how our management say it 'it's good for publicity'.

"hyuk, what are thinking?"
"ah nothing important, just what I saw a while ago. You know that video a fan uploaded on youtube about us again" - I said facing Donghae, who by the way is currently lying on my bed drinking the strawberry juice he stole from my fridge which is inside my room.

"ah that... Tss it's really getting out of hand Hyukkie you know. I don't want our fans to think like that and be disappointed when they knew that we are not together like that" - Donghae said.
"well on our defense, we never really told them about us being together. 'Cause One, there's nothing really to talk about. Two, what they see On cam is how we act Off cam. Remember when it started, we thought it will be over but then we are very wrong. Its been 14 years now and they still shipped us and think we are together romantically when in truth you and me are in a very different relationship"

"Yes. Uhm Hyuk, I have something to tell you about this matter and since we are talking anyway, I am really thinking about it for a weeks now" -Donghae said, with seriousness in his voice, and let me tell you that rarely happen, Donghae being serious.

I hesitate for a few seconds then ask him about it.

"Hyukkie, how about we tell the public about our girlfriends? I talk to the management about this and they agree since things are getting out of hands now"
"Haek, no, I can't and you know why. Jiwon is still a rookie and if we come out her career will be at stake"
"I know but..."
"No Donghae, I won't pressure her with this. But if you really want you can tell everyone about you and Dara. But I decline this Donghae, sorry"
"I understand. Actually, I talk about it already with Dara and she's fine with it"
"Well if that's the case, do what you have to do and no matter what the public will say about this you know, that I am here and the members to support you"
"I know Hyukkie, and I am thankful for that"- Donghae said while reaching my arms that are on my thighs and squeeze it.

"And that being settled, you can leave my room now cause I am tired as hell and have to wake up early tomorrow. As a matter of fact, you should know that well also Haek. So shoo away and let me have my peace" I say over dramatically.
"Didn't I tell you I am sleeping here? if not then, you heard it now. Goodnight my anchovy" Donghae saif while hugging me.

I was about to protest but in a matter of seconds he was already settled in my bed lying comfortable as if it was his own room and bed.
I sighed. Lying down on my bed and fall asleep the second I close my eyes.

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock which by the way Donghae's own voice. But to depend myself, he himself set that as my alarm tone and threaten me to snatch all my strawberry juice if I change it to something else.

"hyukkie, I know how much you love my voice but for goodness sake cut that off I am sleeping" he said grumpily.
"Well too bad. You have to wake up now. I just saw Teukie hyung's message and he told us to go down to the basement as soon as we finish getting ready" I said standing up to take a shower.
"tss the mother duck is at it again"
"haek, how many times should I tell you that don't call teukie hyung like that. You know he's being over dramatic everytime he heard that nickname and I don't want to hear again about his lectures. Got it? Got it. Now, scamper away and get ready. See you later"
"hmm whatever anchovy. It's too early for your preaching" hae, while running .

I just shake my head and smile. Most of the times he is really childish and playful that you just want to protect him at all cost because you are afraid that he will be hurt. But when he get too serious he is scary and let me tell you I dont want to see the scary Donghae.