Confession

-Eunhyuk's POV-

After meeting my friends and have a little bit of alcohol in my body. I went straight to my apartment.

The next day, I woke up around one in the afternoon with my phone's continuos ringing.

I answered it without looking who's calling.

"Hello?"

"Hyukjae-ah, appa and omma's going to your apartment now and I think they bought a lot of foods because they heard from Donghae that you only eat ramen. Haha get ready to have an ear full with omma"

"Aish. That fish. Araseo noona. Thank you"

Getting up to take a shower, I send a text first to Donghae saying my thank you with sarcasm on it. He just replied with a kissy emoji and one wearing a black sunglasses. (😚😎)

After taking a shower, I opened my sns to upload a photo of me and my friends.

I think they are here.  I went to open my door for my parents.

"omma, appa, hello".

"yes. how are you?" my father ask me.

"I'm doing fine Appa. Just a little sleepy"

"Hyukjae-ah, Donghae call me last night and said that you only eat ramen and pizza. You know it's not enough, son" My mother told me while rubbing my arms.

"Omma, Donghae's just exaggerating. He was with me last night when I am eating. He even saw me stole Siwon's vege salad. He's just whinning because I went out with my friends last night"

After hearing that, my parent just laughed. They are used to Donghae's antics too.

"But still. We packed you something to eat. Make sure to eat everything. I bought for the members too."

"Omma, you're spoiling them so much"

Before going home, my parents make sure that I eat a lot. When I said a lot, it means a lot.

Exactly five o'clock, I recieved a call from Donghae saying that he's on his way to my apartment.
While waiting I ope my tv just because....

Just then a fish burged in without knocking or announcing that he's coming inside. To be honest, I don't even want to waste my time anymore asking him to atleast act like a guest.

"I heard your parents came over. So how was it?"

"Don't even try."

"Haha but I just told them the truth."

"Whatever. Why are you here? I've seen you plenty of times in just a matter of 20 hours. And again, you are here."

"Well, aside from you being mean again. I remember that, today is the day you promise me about us talking. So here I am"

"Can we just forget about it?"

"nope, now explain" he said while crossing his arms.

So I ended up with no choice other than explaining to him everything. From my break up with Jiwon to reading some of those messages.

"So that's my story"

"Why didn't you tell me about it Hyukkie?"

"I am not trying to hide it from you Hae. But as what I said some things become complicated."

"I understand."

I breath deeply because I thought we are done.

"speak"