Vlive

-Donghae's POV-

We are currently in SM's practice room for our comeback. We finished recording the songs and even announced our schedules for the two weeks promotion.

"Hyung, let's go meet our fans through vlive" Shindong hyung suggested.

"Not bad. But please I beg you no spoiler please and please please no monkey business" Leeteuk hyung said.

"Eunhyuk-ah, teukie said no monkey. So for now you can just sit over there" Heechul said teasing Hyukkie who's wiping his sweat and about to drink water.

"Ha. Not funny"

"But Eunhyuk hyung, you have to follow leeteuk hyung or we can't meet our fans" said Kyuhyun who ran when Hyukjae decided to splash him some water.

"Enough. Now settle down and I'll open our channel" Kangin hyung said while giving the phone to one of our manager.

As usual I sit where Hyukkie is sitting, which is beside Yesung hyung, Not even before we started he already have his arm on hyukkie's shoulder and keep on bumping him.

Tss.

"hello elfeu, so as you all know, we are preparing for our comeback now. But we decided to take a break and have a talk with you guys. How are you uri Elfeu?" Leeteuk hyung.

"Nice. A lot of fans are joining us" Shindong said when he saw the views.

"that's are elfeu" sungmin hyung commented.

"elfeu, did you eat already?" Kyuhyun ask.

He read some of the comments. "Oh. Some of you did eat and some haven't yet. Well..."
He are waiting for him to continue

"well?" ryeowook ask.

"That's it. I only ask them if they eat. And they answered so that's that"

I heard Hyukkie silently laugh and just shake his head. I squeeze his thigh.

"everyone, are you ready to meet us again on stage?" Siwon asked.

"Good. Good. We are preparing pretty hard for you to enjoy our stages"

"And heads up we are having a world tour"  Leeteuk hyung said.

Nice. Mother duck. You were the one who told us not to spoil anything.

"mian,mianhe, that was supposed to be a secret hahaha"

As I don't have anything to say I lean my head on Hyukkie's shoulder, because thankfully Yesung hyung remove his arm there. I just listen and nod and smile and laugh everytime.

"memberdeul, someone asked if it's really true that Lee Donghae is being paid as a viewer only or anything?" Kangin asked when he saw the comments.

I just laughed. I always get teased by that whenever we do something and I don't talk much and just listen to my members.

Hyukkie answered their question.

"Yes. He's recieving money  just by watching us and do nothing"

I wrapped my arm around his waist and pinched it.
He flinched a little and look at me. I just rub that part.
As we are sitting at the far end, fans for sure didn't saw and know where is my hand right now.

Just to get my revenge, I slipped my cold hand on Hyukkie's shirt and squeeze his love handle.

"Yah! It's cold" He whisper.

I just smirked. But I decided to remove my hands and put it instead on his thighs.

After 10 minutes more Leeteuk hyung is saying goodbye to our fans.

"everyone, annyeong. Thank you for loving us always, we will meet you soon."

We all wave and say goodbye. When Manager hyung signalled that it's okay now to stand. Most of us scattered. Some went to have a drink while the others went to the attached mini living room to take a rest for a bit more.

Leeteuk hyung came to me "Yah! Don't think you're being cheeky. I saw your hands on Eunhyuk"

Of course, he'll always knew. It's in his nature to monitor and observe us, his member, so I just grinned at him. With that he left, And went to I don't know where.

Hyukkie's about to stand but I stopped him and push him to lie down on the floor, it's clean so no worries. And lay down horizontally, making Hyukkie's tummy as my pillow.

"I don't want to stand. Let's just stay here before practice starts again" I told him.

"Fine. But let me get my mobile first because I have to check if Omma call me or anything"

"Okay. Bring mine too. It's inside your jacket"

"tss"

30 minutes later

"Okay let's practice fot atleast two more hours and we are free to go. As we don't have any scheduled until tomorrow afternoon." Leeteuk hyung said.

For the next hours, we continued our practice. Of course, because we are Super Junior there's no way we just stand still and not fool around.

Everytime everyone had the chance to bully a member. They'll grab that chance, like how I 'accidentally' tripped Kyuhyun when he walk in front of me.

"aigoo I am so tired." Sungmin hyung said and drop his tired body on the floor, when our Manager stopped the music and said that the practice done.

"it's because you are getting old like an ahjussi, hyung" Kyuhyun teased.

"Ha! Good for you then. But don't worry you are not too far behind" Sungmin hyung countered.

"Guys, who's going to the dorm? I'm planning to stay there tonight" - Heechul hyung asked.

"Me hyung. I'll come with you. I actually left my laptop there the other day so I'll go there to get it" Hyukkie said.

"Okay then. Now scamper out and take a rest you old people" one of our coordi noona said while laughing.

"says the 38 year old ahjumma" we all laugh to Kangin hyung.

I saw Hyukkie looking at me.

"Did you bring your car with you?" I nod "Can you accompany me to get my things on our dorm then dropped me at my apartment on our way home? I took a ride with Yesung hyung coming here So I don't have a car"

Tss. Yesung hyung AGAIN.

"let's go then. Hyungs, we'll get going. See you tomorrow." I bid goodbye to my members.

"Heechul hyung, is manager hyung driving you to the dorm or you want to take a ride with us?"

"Nope Eunhyuk-ah. I'll go with Manager hyung because we have to dropped by my apartment first to get something because I have schedule tomorrow morning"

"Okay then hyung. See you tomorrow"

We went down to the parking lot and saw our maknaes there with Sungmin hyung and Yesung hyung.

"Hyukjae-ya, I forgot to tell you that I sent you the email" Yesung hyung said.

"Thank you hyung. I really appreciate your effort on this. Thank you my handsome, our main vocal, our main dancer, our number one Yesung hyung" Hyukjae replied while giving Yesung hyung a side hug.

What's with the compliments? Come to think about it.
Kyuhyun heard it from Yesung hyung about Hyukjae and Jiwon's broke up.

Is my bestfriend planning to leave me and be with Yesung hyung? ha. You wish.

Okay I'm exaggerating again but still.

"hyukkie, let's go. I'm tired" I interrupt them.

"Ne... So I'll see guys tomorrow. Bye"

The drive to our dorm is silent because Hyukkie fell asleep 5 minutes into our drive.
I want to wake him up but I decided not to, because this past few days Hyukkie's been having a hard time with his schedules.
From recording, practicing, guestings, he also helps choreographed some of our new songs and even co-directing now.

So I decided to be a nice bestfriend for once.