Photo shoot

A/N : I used an old pictures. But please give me a little of your understanding. Thank you. Loves

- Donghae's POV -

Eunhyuk make amends with me first eventhough it was my fault. We both knew that we pass through that "pride" thingy. Don't judge me I was planning to apologize it's just that my feeling of crying came to me first than me saying anything.
I am not perfect I clearly know that. But having my family, my members, fans, Dara and Hyukjae by my side makes everything in my own little world perfect. I am so thankful for that.

"Yah ! pabo-yah, what are you doing?" Hyukjae, whose standing beside me nudge my arm.
"wae?  wae? wae?"
"I said it's our turn for the solo shoots pabo"

Ah right. I totally forgot about it. Well not really it's just that for a split seconds my mind go blank.

"araseo araseo araseo" I said as I walk to the set up stage.
"Do well Donghae-ssi" Hyukkie cheered. Weirdo!

"Whoa Mr. Aiden Lee, you look stunning today. And I am not saying this because my daughter is a fan of yours" - the photographer said
"well I was thinking that it must be true but then I remember how you disagree with your daughter last time on how I am not that stunning as you said right now." I counter back while laughing. Ms. Kate Stewart and label SJ works together a few times also in the past. So we are comfortable when we had her as a photographer. She's really good. That's why our label like her.

After 9 hours of continues photoshoot. And it's already half past midnight.  I lost count on how many outfit did we wear. But at last we are done for today.

"Good job guys. You are free tomorrow to go for  sight seeing but I want you to go together and not without a bodyguard. You know the drill this ain't something new. But make sure that before 9 o'clock tomorrow night you guys are back in the hotel for an early interview the next day"- as our manager dismisses us.

"Let's have a little dinner before sleeping. Whose with me?' Siwon suggested
"Your treat Siwon-ah? then I'm in" - Kangin hyung said. then the rest of us come to a final answer of Yes we all are going.

We were talking along the hallway when suddenly I got a phonecall from the management.

"annyeonghaseyo, this is Donghae"
"Donghae-ssi, I want you to inform your managers that you are taking the first flight back to Korea the day after tomorrow. Your girlfriend decided to just spit everything without us getting warned. So I want you here as soon as possible."
I ended the call after.

"Shit. Why would you do that Dara?"

"Hae, is there any problem?"

"Hyukkie, I need to go back to Korea the next day cause I think Dara went out on some tabloids and said that we infact are dating. I don't know what's happening there right now but our management call me and said I'll took the first flight the next day"

"It's going to be fine Haek. Just ring me if you need me".

"I always need you Hyukkie. So just be sure that if I dont make a call I am fine"

"Okay... Do you want me to sleep in your suite and let's read together the news online? Or you want to be alone?"

"that would be fine Hyukkie. I need you there when I talk to Dara. Thank you and I love you my monkey"

I know I am being so clingy to Hyukjae these days but that's because I am getting nervous about me and Dara. And tonight I don't want to face the fans harsh comments alone. I want my soulmate beside me.

He put his arm on my shoulder while we follow our members to a nearby 24/7 resto. He knew I was uncomfortable right at this moment and I am thankful that he didn't leave my side.

"it's going to be okay haek" hyukjae said leaning down to whisper on my ear.

Upon entering the resto, We went directly to the VIP lounge. We ordered foods and few of the guys even ask for something to drink.

"Kyuhyun-ah, don't be too excited and get yourself drunk." - mother duck said. Hehe I really enjoy calling teukie hyung that.

"Ne Hyung. Just a glass or two"  ha! as if. I bet the moment he finished that first glass he'll order again until we will all lost count.

"Haek, do you want something?" hyukjae asked while sipping his strawberry juice. I shake my head but I take his juice and drink it.

I just love to tease Hyukjae about his strawberry juice because he really love those drinks and me being the annoying one always steal it.

"You don't want anything but you drink mine? tss" he said as I give his glass back.

"You know very well My anchovy that I am doing that just to annoy you right? So yeah. Hahaha"

"whatever. Just eat your food"

"okay. Love you" and kissed his cheek.

"Yah! enough with you two. Can't you just eat?" -Kangin hyung interrupt me when I was about to sit on hyukkie's lap.

"tss kill joy old man" I grumpily said while sitting properly again.

I didn't take offense about that anymore because I know my member didn't really mind us about being to close and sharing lots of skinship because that's just how me and hyukjae live. Me sitting on his lap is normal. What isn't normal is when someone else will.
Grrr that lap is mine alone. And what's mine is mine.

"Hyukkie, Kangin hyung's being mean"

"Just eat Haek please. I'm hungry and sleepy so I want to go back as soon as possible." Hyukkie said but he put his arm on my waist and squeeze it a little indicating me that he's not mad just tired.

"Okay" but not before sticking my tongue to Kangin hyung who's sitting in front of us.

I know I am in my 30's already and I still act like a child. But I am only like this when I am with my members and other close staffs.

Yes we show alot of skinship on stage but that's me being natural. And that's nothing compare to how I am really off stage. If our fans think I am very clingy then I am unstoppable off cam especially with hyukkie.

We spend 4 hours in that resto because our maknae and hyungs suddenly battled about who will get drunk first. And let me tell you that was nothing new to us. We always have this whenever we get the chance.

Around 5 in the morning when all of us settled in our hotel rooms. I decided to go to Hyukkie's room instead and before going to sleep, he said that we will talk later when we wake up.

"Haek, wake up. I'm hungry and it's pass lunchtime. C'mon let's eat"

"5 more minutes Hyukkie please."

"fine. I'm going without you"

I suddenly jolt up and glare at him.

"how dare you do that to me?"

"Don't glare at me. You know I am grumpy when I am hungry. So if you want to come with me. Stand up and get dress. If you don't, you can stay in bed."

"fine. Grumpy monkey." i murmor while getting up.

"that's better. Now where's my morning hug and thank you kiss because I wake you up to eat"

I ran to him and hug him but I didn't give him a kiss on the cheek. Ha! You think Monkey.

"So no thank you kiss then? fine with me. But don't cry when you can't have it anytime you want today and to think you are going home tomorrow and we will not see each other for 10 more days." he said sassily.

"Not fair."

"well...." he was about to walk out to go to his suite's living room but I jumped to his back and give him a kiss on the cheeks. Left and right.

"Good boy. Now, c'mon let's eat. Our members are there already."