Kisses

-Eunhyuk's POV-

Today is Donghae's flight back to Korea and I can't come to the airport with him because we have an interview in 2 hours.

"Call me if you need me. I know you always need me but still call me. Araseo?"

"Okay. I'm going to miss my monkey." he said while hugging me "I can't hug you like this for 10 days and that's too long."

"Stop being over dramatic Haek, c'mon I'll send you to the lobby. And I still have to get dress for the interview".

"tss. I hate you"

"You don't mean that so whatever"

"You're being mean again Monkey. Can't you just appreciate me when I say I'm gonna miss you?"

"Here we go again. Hae, you know that I appreciate your every bits and I love you too. And please don't get mad, I don't want you to go back to Korea getting mad at me. You know I'll miss you. But while I am here, You should focus on what's happening there."

"fine"

"Give me your carrier I'll hold it for you. And please check your room before we go. I don't want you calling me just for the reason you left something here"

"No. Come with me inside. I have something to give you and I still have 20 minutes more."

"tss. Don't you want to say goodbye to everyone? they're waiting for you in the lobby"

"monkey, just for once. Listen to me and follow me inside. 5 minutes that would be enough"

He grab my hand and lead me to the living room.

"Now, sit down and close your eyes" I hesitate for a moment but then he did this every single freaking time whenever one of us will be away for more than 3 days.

So I sat down on the sofa. And knowing fully well what will happen next. And I am right.

Slowly I can feel his breath near my face and then the softest lips are on my lips, kissing me.

It's not the kind of kiss what lovers do. It's just a plain kiss were lips just touch a few seconds or sometimes longer, and not moving. I don't know when did exactly happen, just one day, he was scheduled to go to Taiwan for 8 days to shoot his movie, and while wishing him well on his stay there, he suddenly kissed me like how he kiss me now. Then from then on, its always like this.

Most of the times it will take 3 minutes for him before letting go. Yeah. But sometimes he'll just bite my lips and let go. I don't know why he did that. I tried to ask him once and he only answered me that its equivalent to the total of days we were away from each other and instead of kissing me on the cheeks multiple times he just went to my lips and did that.

I know we are weird. But that's just how we are. I'm used to us being weird. When I think he was satisfied he let go but not before kissing my forehead and smile.

"I told you. Didn't I? It will not take more than 5 minutes. Now, c'mon let's go meet the members"

"Ne.. Ne.. Ne. Finally."

As we walk to the elevator, the message of a fan came back to me like a lightning that I slightly flinch. Donghae saw that and he ask me why. But I told him it's nothing. I know he didn't believe it but he let it go.

Seeing our members in the lobby. All are ready for the interview. Tss. Guess who's getting an ear full of leeteuk hyung's nagging later. Jajjan it's Lee Hyukjae and whose fault is that? who else it's no other than Lee Donghae.

When they saw that we are approaching them,

"Ha! someone's getting it" Heechul hyung said and then grin like he knew what will happen.