A mess (part 1)

-Donghae's POV-

The moment I arrived in Korea. I send a text to Hyukkie saying I have arrived and will directly go to our company. I haven't got a reply yet. may be he's busy. Or sleeping.

"Donghae-ssi, We know that you have a plan of when are you gonna announce it. But we have to make a statement about it as soon as possible. YG ent. representative send Mr. Lee Sooman a message asking and telling us to do something about this matter." our company's and label SJ's legal rep and head of the PR team Mr. Park.

"Yes. I decided to just tell the public and announced about me and my girlfriend"

"Okay. We didn't call reporters for a press conference as Mr.Lee's request. He said that a lot of reporters are probably gonna follow you everywhere so just answer them there. Don't give too much details. Just tell them that yes, you are dating"

"I understand. Is that all?"

"Yes. You can go and take a little bit of rest"

"Thank you"

Leaving the company using my own car, I decided that instead of going to our dorm, I went to Hyukkie's apartment. Of course, I know the password.

Speaking of, I have to check up on him. It's been 16 hours since the last time I talk to him.

I stand up to get my bag that I just throw on the floor carelessly, if Hyukkie's here. I'll be dead meat about it.

Good thing my phone is still okay. Ha! I forgot that my phone is inside my bag when I throw it.

Looking at my phone, there's still no sign of Hyukkie. So I decided to call him.
It took him 4 rings before he answered.

"Yah ! You said that you would call me. But it's been 16 hours"

"Hello to you too Donghae. And I'm sorry. I forgot. After our radio broadcast, we decided to eat late dinner then Jiwon, came. I didn't know she's coming here with her group for a mini concert. So that happen"

Oh. Right. Jiwon.

"Ah is that so? Okay. By the way, I'm in your apartment. I just came back from SMent and we talk about what I should do"

"first, don't make me clean after you when I go home. Second, did you talk to Dara already? I saw her IG post. She posted a photo of you together"

"whaaaaaaat?"

Okay I over react again. It's just I want to take the first step here. Not her.

"Don't yell. It's freaking 1 AM here and Jiwon is sleeping"

I don't know why but I suddenly can't speak or even make a sound. I feel like something's stuck in my throat. But I try to talk. I really try.

"Oh. Sorry. I didn't know. Well, I have to go. I still need to talk to Dara. Bye"

What's happening? This isn't something to be shocked about upon hearing that. It's normal for them to be sleeping together because they are dating. But why?

I don't know. May be I just miss him. Yeah that. I just miss my anchovy.
Speaking of dating, I have to call Dara.

"Babe, hello. You back?" Dara said on the other line

"Yes. I talk to the company and decided that I'll come out tomorrow and if I happen to see a reporter and they want to interview me. There, I'll tell them about us." I explain to her even though she didn't ask.

"one more thing, Eunhyuk, told me that you posted a photo of us on your sns?"

"Ah that. My PR team told me to do that. We are bombarded with lots of question about us everytime so they told me to atleast answer some by posting a photo"

"Ok. Anyway, I have to go. I'm actually tired and I didn't get to have enough sleep. I'll talk to you later. Bye"

"Bye babe. Love you"

"uhuh" I replied before cutting our call.

Dara and I have been together for quite a long time. Our relationship is serious. We are not the type to just call it quits easily. But as time goes by. The sparks that we have when we started are gone. Even Dara, told me that. But still, we keep our relationship.

I know I look like an idiot when I told you about us feeling that way yet we still want to announce our relationship on public. I know it's kinda wrong move but that's the only way for me to stop those rumors about me and my bestfriend.

I keep this from everyone specially Hyukjae.

I recieved a lot of dirty and harsh messages every single fucking time of the day. Telling me to stop flirting with Hyukkie, telling me that I am gay. I didn't mind because those are not my fans. And my bestfriend is more than important.

But sometimes when you wake up on the wrong side and you're not on the mood. You just blow up. And that happen not too long ago.
The night when I talk to Hyukjae about my plan. That night to be exact.

I'm debating if I still want to continue that announcement but when I saw an edited video of me and hyukkie on youtube and had read some of the comments saying things. Like, we should just leave each other alone if those theories are wrong so fans will stop. Or they will just stop if we introduced our girlfriends.

And I know she's not a fan but I read her comment, saying, when we do something on stage like hugging or just any skinship or signing a eunhae banner she'll go up the stage and make a commotion just to stop our sickly jokes. She added that we are just using our bromance to get more attention from our fans. Like what we do in every D & E promotions.

Reading that makes me sick. I didn't know that it's gonna blow up of proportion. My actions on stage are not just for fan service, that's how I am when it comes to Hyukjae.

Yes, I admit sometimes, we plan our actions but nonetheless, that's the real me who you see on stage.

Among those comments are Eunhae supporters saying that they love us no matter what. Real or not they will still continue to love us.

So I came to this decision. I don't want my fans to think that we are fooling them. I want them to know that what they saw is real and no 'fanservice' involved.

I want to tell Hyukkie about this but I don't want him to be stressed about this. He had enough on his pocket and I don't want to add more.

I was about to go to his room to take a nap when I saw my phone. Someone's asking for a face time.
It's Kyuhyun.

"Hyung.. Hyung.. Hyung.. I've been trying to call you. It's my 6th time now" while yelling.

"Can you please shut up? Sorry about that? So what's the matter?"

"Hyung, is it really true that Eunhyuk hyung and Jiwon noona broke up 3 months ago?"

Huh? Did I heard it wrong? Hyukjae and Jiwon? I just talk to Hyukkie.

"What are you talking about? Jiwon's in Hyukkie's room right now. And how did you come up with that?"

"I heard it from Yesung hyung. He was talking to Eunhyuk hyung on the phone a while ago. And I heard Yesung hyung asking him if they are dating again"

wait... What's happening......

"and when Yesung hyung saw me. He ended the call. But I blockmail him and there, he told me the truth that Eunhyuk hyung and Jiwon noona broke up 3 months ago and Eunhyuk hyung just let Jiwon noona sleep in his room for old time sake"

What the hell Lee Hyukjae.

"Hyung? hyung? Are you okay. if you are. I gotta go. I keep my promise so don't touch my gaming station. Bye" I didn't even get to answer when he suddenly cut our face time.

I tried calling Hyukjae but no one's answering. I tried a few times but still no answer so I decided to just send him a message.

'you have a lot of explaining to do Lee Hyukjae. FUCK.  Why didn't you tell me? YOU CAN AVOID ME FOR NOW BUT NOT TOO LONG'.

I am fuming. I want to break something.