Chapter 10

//I've got time, I've got love
Got confidence you'll rise above
Give me a minute to hold my girl
Give me a minute to hold my girl//

We went out for dinner to celebrate, and then, of course, the club. I had to attend a meeting the following morning, so I ended up being the babysitter of the group.

We had a blast, we danced and talked, and laughed, and ate, until our hearts were bursting with happiness and warmth.

Most of the team had gone home at about midnight, leaving Tom, Derek and I in the club.

"Hey, A, totally hot girl checking me out." He nodded towards the bar, where a girl in a, shall we say, very plunging playsuit was making eyes at him. She was in a pale pink playsuit, that barely covered her tits.

"Oh, Derek. She's a hoe. Believe me." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"But, she's a hot hoe." He laughed, getting up and wandering over to introduce himself.

"Derek! Mate! We're leaving, so I'll see you next week!" I yelled, as he responded with a thumbs up.

"Ok, Tom, lets go!" I smiled, as he lifted his head up from the table. He was exhausted. He wasn't drinking either. Well. Not as much as the others, but he still had a few pints in him.

"Ok, love." He sighed, struggling up from his seat.

"Come on! I've booked an Uber to get us home." He took my hand, holding tight.

"Ok." We made our way outside, standing on the kerb waiting for the Uber.

"Amelia. I have a question for you." Tom put his arm around my shoulders.

"Of course."

"What are we?"

"What do you mean, what are we?" I asked, as we climbed into our Uber.

"I mean, are we official? Are we friends with benefits? Are we exclusive?"

"Well, I'd like us to be official, but it's up to you."

He leaned in, kissing me passionately.

"Then let's make it official."

As we arrived at the hotel we were staying in that night, he grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the Uber.

"Thanks driver! Have a good night!" He yelled.

"Come on!" We were laughing as we ran into the hotel. We were in the elevator when he gave me his phone.

"Take a cute pic of us in the mirror."

He turned around to give me a hug, and kissed my cheek.

Perfect, I thought.

"Dayum that's really cute." He opened his Instagram, making our relationship official.

"So, Mr Thomas, how about we really make it official?" I murmured, our lips barely touching.

"Hmm, and what did you have in mind, Miss Amelia?" He smirked, knowing fine well what I was hinting.

"Well, how about ordering a bottle of champagne to the room, and some dessert?" I gazed up at him through my eyelashes.

"Sounds, lets see, perfect?" He smiled, pulling me closer, our lips colliding.

We just about made it to our room before Tom started to pull my hoodie up over my head.

"Easy, Tommy boy." I giggled.

"I can't help it. You're my kryptonite."

We were so caught up in the moment that we didn't order the champagne, or dessert, for that matter. It was a night full of passion and love. It was perfect.

"Morning, sleepy." Tom murmured as I stirred.

"Hey, sexy." I smirked, still half asleep.

"Are you remembering we got a late check in? We can have a long lieeeee!" He was so excited at the prospect of not having to get out of the room until this afternoon.

"So, shall we order some breakfast?" I smiled.

"Abso-freaking-lutely." I laughed, his enthusiasm was contagious.

"What do you want?" He asked, grabbing the menu from the bedside table.

"Oooh, I want some quacksons!" I squealed as he tickled my sides, knowing I was trying to tease him.

"Alright, you really want a quackson?" He laughed.

"Hell yeah!"

"Ok, four quacksons for myself and the misses. Anything else?"

We ordered about sixty quid's worth of food. We charged it to the room next door, who were having very intense and loud morning sex.

"That'll make them think twice about being so loud!" There was a knock on the door, followed by a shout.

"Room service!"

"FOOD!" I yelled, falling out of bed, running towards the door.

"Amelia, honey, easy! You've hurt yourself, haven't you?" He was weak with laughter as I hobbled back to the bed with the trolley of food.

"No, I hav-ow! That hurts!" I yelled as he poked my hip.

"Told ya!" He laughed, diving under the duvet as I threw a pillow at his head.

"Let's eat!"

We stayed in the room until two in the afternoon, when we had to check out. It was the best morning of my life, I've never had so much fun with anyone. Ever.