𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 x

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

ıllıllı "𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍" ıllıllı

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ . ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔? ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

Lucifer wasn't worried about the fact that Elijah was just daggered because they didn't leave it in his desiccated body. Damon and Alaric dumped Elijah's temporarily dead body "You said there wasn't gonna be any violence," Alaric said pissed that he had to do that with Jenna in the house. "Says the one who did all the killing" Damon smirked and started to walk away. Alaric grabbed his arm and pulled him back "I took the shot because I saw an opening not because I planned to do this with Jenna in the house, now you can't lie to me like that" Damon nodded his head and began to walk away again "Hey! I'm your friend Damn it and you don't have any friends! So no more lying" Damon nodded and walked away feeling slightly guilty.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔? ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

Elijah and Lucifer walked to the sanctuary in which Elena and Stefan were hiding in. "You know I might not be able to enter this house but I'm a very patient man" Lucifer rolled her eyes and appeared into the house behind Stefan and Elena. "ill wait you out" Elena put on a brave face and walked to the door Elijah was standing outside of, "They shouldn't have done what they did" Elijah stood unimpressed "The deal is off" Elena was got desperate, as always "I'm renegotiating i-" Elijah cut her off feeling quite annoyed at her countless blabbering  "-you have nothing left to negotiate with" Elena then pulled out a knife.

Lucifer pulled out a bag of popcorn from her small handbag enjoying the suspense "id, like to see you lure Klaus into Mystic Falls after the doppelganger bleeds to death"  Elijah smirked "Stefan won't let you die" Elena twisted the dagger so the blade as facing her abdomen and stabbed herself with it. She screamed out in pain as Elijah rushed towards the door, the barrier keeping him out of the house "NO!, let me heal you!, I give you my word" Elena then stabbed Elijah with the dagger leaving it in his body, she fell to the ground but Stefan caught her, biting into his wrists Stefan fed her his blood.

Damon walked out to observe the scene while Lucifer stepped out of the shadows "Little tip, leave the Dagger in" She smirked as all eyes snapped to her direction, her hound slowly snarled towards the three in a protective manner.

"Who are you?" Elena said still on the floor out of breath with Stefan.

 "I am Lucifer Regina Daemoniorum," she said kneeling down to her level

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

Very short!!

Text Copyright © ChiaraArthurWattpad™ 2019