seven

"ARRYN!"

Jaymie screamed loudly, waking herself up before shooting up in her seat. Her eyes darted to the other people in the small jet, all of them concerned as to why the girl kicking and screaming.

In reality on the other side of when Jaymie was having her vision, Clint carried her in the Quinjet as she muttered words, beads of sweat coming down her forehead, tossing and turning. She had been doing ever since they've been flying, causing the rest of the group to be concerned.

"Jaymie! Jay, stop it's me, Steve!" The man grabbed her flailing wrist to stop herself from hurting anyone. She stopped herself as tears violently rushed down her face, her head resting in the crook of Steve's neck as she cried, the super-soldier place his arms around her back as she wept.

All eyes were still on her as she pulled herself from Steve, "Jay, you're safe, your back on the jet." His blue eyes searched from hers but they were still closed shut.

"Jaymie, who's Arryn?" Thor asked as she ran her fingers through her short bob, she got up and ran towards her backpack looking for her medicine.

She slid down the wall as she popped three assorted pills: one was her anti-depressants, another was for her anxiety, and the last one was to stop the numbness she always felt. Still not talking, all of the Avenger's eyes darted to the crumbling girl as she cried.

A shadow stood beside her — Natasha. Her aunt.

"Jaymie, are you okay? You haven't woken up since the ship, you were screaming and crying." Still, the younger girl said nothing to the older woman. Her head in her hands as her knees was in her chest.

Natasha frowned, she hated when her niece was upset. "Jay, what's wrong? You can always tell me, you know that right?" Quietly, Jaymie wrapped her arms around the assassin. Nat didn't do anything but hold her, hearing her little whimpers.

"I saw him, Nat. I saw him and that's all I could see," Jaymie muffled into the woman's uniform. Whenever her eyes closed, she saw his brown quaffed hair, those beautiful oceans blue eyes that she loved so much about him, and the cologne he always used to wear that reminded Jaymie of sawdust but also strangely marshmallows.

Steve turned to look at the disheveled girl, holding onto Natasha in a death grip. Jaymie mouthed a "thank you" and he kindly replied with a nod. Meanwhile, Clint was losing his mind to see his oldest daughter like that.

Not waking up at the thousands of voices calling her name, it could have made any father upset. But Clint couldn't do anything but drive this stupid plane, forcing himself to drive the Quinjet.

"The news is loving you guys," Maria Hill's voice rang through the air. "Nobody else is, there's been no official call for Banner's arrest but it's in the air."

"Stark Relief Foundation?"

"Already on the scene, hows the team?"

Tony sighed, turning his boy back to see Jaymie still being held by Natasha, fully sleep now. "Everyone's...we took a hit, we'll shake it off.," he said.

"For now, I'd stay in stealth mode and stay away from here." She declared.

"So, run and hide?" He looked at the tiny screen Maria was on, "Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot to offer," she said and soon the screen was pitch black, meaning that the conversation was over.

Tony joined Clint at the front of the ship, "Hey, you wanna switch out?"

Still focused on the sky, Clint gave his answer, "No, I'm good. There's still a few hours until we get there.."