Truth or Dare

"You know that Brandon is only going to say truth." Jesus says, looking at Mariana, drinking whatever I told her not to drink. I made the mistake of having one beer myself, because I just stare at him.

"Fuck you. Dare." I say impulsively, looking at the rest of the people in our group. My ex girlfriend Tayla, Vico and my best friend Callie. And a wasted Luke, but he really doesn't count.

Mariana giggles as Jesus raises his eyebrow, clearly surprised that I even said dare. I rip the cup of beer out of Mariana hand and throw it behind me. I don't need moms to get mad at me when I get home with the twins. "Just tell me the damn dare already."

"I... I dare you to kiss Callie!" Mariana slurs, and Callie who's sitting next to me is just as surprised as I am. Callie and I are best friends. Like brother and sister.

"Wh- what?" I stutter, looking at Mariana again, shaking my head. "She's my best friend I can't just kiss her."

"I have a boyfriend." Callie adds on, and I sigh. Wyatt and I aren't the closest. He just seems to think that he has to do anything to make Callie forget about me.

"See, I told you he wouldn't do it." Jesus says as everybody else starts laughing.

"Hell no! Fuck off! I'll do it!" I say, grabbing everybody's attention again, and I know I surprised Callie as well.

"Wh-what?" She asks as she looks at me, and I sigh.

"Well, uh do you mind? Because I know that you're dating Wyatt and I don't want to ruin things between you guys. And I, uh, do you mind?" I say quickly, and Callie raises her eyebrow, clearly confused by my actions.

"Wyatt doesn't have to know." Callie says, shrugging, and I'm surprised. Ever since her problem with Liam, she's been happy with Wyatt, and I don't want to change that. Before I can even say anything else, she's already on her knees. I get onto my knees, looking over her even though I've seen her a thousand times. I can't help but smirk when I realize she's staring at me, and I shake my head. This is my best friend.

Callie's the one who starts the kiss, her soft lips moving against mine. On instinct, I wrap one of my arms around her waist, pulling her closer until our chests are touching. I'm surprised that she's still kissing me, and even more surprised when her tongue slides into my mouth. And to be honest I don't mind. Her hands brush against my skin when they ball my shirt in them, and without thinking I jerk my hips forward at her touch.

"Woah," Mariana giggles from across the room, making me remember where we are, and my face heats up. "I said kiss, not make out. You just made out with your best friend."

"Shut up." I grumble, staring at my feet, and everybody laughs again, and I look over at Callie, who's face is just a red as mine.

"I didn't think you had it in you." Jesus says, and suddenly Callie is on her feet, disappearing into the bathroom. Everybody looks at me like they expect me to go after her, and I just sigh as I get to my feet.

"Keep playing." I grumble again, feeling guilty for even playing this damn game with Callie. I would've said dare eventually, and with a sister like Mariana the only dare she could give me is to kiss her. Besides I'm tired of the attention.

Everybody gladly turns their attention back to the game as I knock awkwardly on the door. "I'm fine." Callie voice splinters the wood, and I sigh.

"Are you sure?" I ask, running my fingers through my hair, staring blankly at the boring white door. "I didn't... uh, I didn't really plan on for it to go that far."

The door flies open, and I step in, closing the door behind me. "That's okay," I hear Callie whisper. "I'm the one who started it anyways."

I don't know what comes over me. I grew up being friends with Callie, and one dumbass game of truth or dare makes me realize that I don't see her as just a friend. I take her face in my hands and kiss her, not caring what she'll think or if somebody will walk in any minute.

Just like moments ago, her skin brushes against mine when hands ball my shirt in her hands, and she's pulling it over my head. I kiss her jawline as her hands run along my chest, and I pull her closer, hating the small gap between us.

My hands find her thighs, and I lift her up onto the counter easily, running my fingers along the waistband of her shorts. "These are going to have to come off." I murmur, and she doesn't stop me as I start to push them off of her hips. Callie's hands find my jeans, pulling me closer to her.

I kiss her neck lightly as her small hands start to unbutton my jeans, and after knowing Callie almost my entire life, I don't question her actions. She would never even be doing this unless it's something she knows she wants. I slide into her, her nails digging into my shoulders. "Fuck." She moans lightly.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper into her ear, thrusting into her again.

I can feel the smile on Callie's lips as her fingers wove through my hair, kissing me again. She pulls at the ends gently, and I moan into the kiss, not being able to help it. "Br-Brandon. "

I groan and bury my face into her neck, thrusting into her harder, causing more moans to come from her.

"F-Fuck, Callie. I-" I stop talking suddenly, kissing her again, forgetting where we are, and thrust into her again.

"Fuck, Brandon."

"God, Callie," I murmur into her neck, our bodies still pressed against each other. "You're fucking amazing."

"Uh, guys?" Jesus says awkwardly through the door. "You know that Mariana only dared you guys to kiss, right?"