Swim

My eyes land on Callie again, and I press her against the counter. "I can't remember the last time I've seen you in a bathing suit," I murmur against her neck, lifting her shirt up a bit. "Up for a swim?"

Callie fingers tug at my hair, forcing her to look at me. She raises her eyebrow. "What is your late obsession with swimming?"

"I don't have an obsession. I just like swimming, okay?" Callie rolls her eyes, but there's a smile on her lips, and she shrugs.

"Sure."

"Come on, baby. Get your suit on and let's go. That way, the faster you get to do whatever you want too, remember?"

Once we get to the beach, that's when Callie decides to complain about how shitty my ideas are. "The water's probably freezing. If I get sick, you're fired."

"Just take your shirt off already." I tell her, and she groans.

"Is that the pick up line you use?"

"I don't need any pick up lines," I say, laughing to myself at how stupid we must sound to other people. "Just get rid of your shirt." I tell her, and she sighs, pulling it over her head. "Good. Now you'll be thankful for this, come on. Just a quick swim with me." I say happily, grabbing her hand, pulling her towards the water. It's not as cold as I excepted it to be, which is good, and I give her a smile.

My hands slide over her, my lips greeting her cheek as I forget the sensation of water against my skin in favor of drowning in everything Callie. I boost her a little higher up my body and she blows out a breath that sounded halfway between and moan and a sigh, her cheek rubbing against mine before she leans her forehead against my own.

I kiss her deeper, pulling her closer into me and she sucks in a heated breath when I brush against her. My fingertips trail up her thigh as her palm settles on my neck, not letting me pull away. And real she is, my hands gripping her fiercely as she wraps me up in her long legs and slender arms, my mouth tasting every inch of her jaw and neck as she rolls her hips against mine. My thumb traces circles on the inside of her thigh, soft and silky skin that I want to touch and kiss every inch of, and desire blinds me against our surroundings, from the chill of the water and the breeze in the air, the other people around us. I pull loose the strings tied over her left hip.

"Brandon..." she breathes, and I growl into her skin as I push the white fabric away, the current opening a path to everywhere I need to be.

Her breaths are hurried but she only clings to me tighter, and when she doesn't say anything I smooth my palm over her hip, her teeth scraping my shoulder. "Baby, you're lucky we aren't at home right now." I whisper, my middle finger slipping down between her legs and she sucks in a breath that takes my own, my mouth flirting with hers as they slide against each other like they don't know how to be apart anymore but can't quite seem to fully connect, and with my left arm firmly wrapped around her back and holding her to me, my right one starts to move. A soft press against where she's most sensitive, letting her adjust to the knowledge that I'm touching her, and then shifting again. Tracing teasing circles and a skim here, a brush there, my fingers tasting her as my tongue moves hungrily against her own.

Her back arches and she strains against me, asking for what I haven't yet given but I'm not about to deny her, and I lean back. My eyes lock with hers as her lips part, breathing heavily, and I dip my finger inside of her. She gasps but her gaze never leaves mine, and silently, we watch one another as I stroke slowly into her, her hands tightening against my neck.

My hand on her waist slides up at her back until I can cup her neck, threading my fingers into her hair as my others stroke insatiably into her, and I tilt her face back down to mine. She's panting as her forehead touches my own, her body writhing with sensation and I graze her clit once more. She moans and her legs tighten around me, shaking everywhere her skin is against mine, and I curl my fingers and find the spot I know so well but haven't bid my love to in way too long.

"Hey!" Someone shouts, and my head whips in that direction, and I see a guard. Since when did the beach have guards? Shit. "What the hell are you doing?"

My hands fumble for the string on Callie's suit, tying it as fast as I can. "Come on, we're making a run for it." Everybody else looks at us weird, and I ignore it, pulling Callie behind me. I don't need Stef or Lena coming into the station to get us if we get caught.

"Leave it up to you to get me arrested on a date." Callie says, and I just groan.

"Shut up. Let's go. I hope you have the car keys..."

~~

I kick shut the front door behind me, the keys falling from my fingers along with my towel and dropping haphazardly to the floor because my hands have more important things to touch. I thread them into Callie's hair, deepening the kiss. "My room," She whispers. "Now."

In rush to get to her room, we run into the wall. It's no where close to where we need to be, but I don't care. My fingers go to untie the strings on her hips. "Dammit," I mutter breathlessly, staring at the knot I tied. "I hope you have another suit."

"It's Mariana's." Callie tells me, and I can't help but smile.

"Well, she's gonna be pissed," Is all I say before ripping the fabric. "I wish this was yours."

"Brandon!" Callie almost whines, and I just laugh, biting my bottom lip to stop my smile as she looks at me. "Mariana is going to kill me!"

"She'll understand," I whisper, my fingers trailing up her side as I kiss her neck. "It's Mariana. I'm sure she has another one just like it."

"Brandon..." Callie moans softly as I bite down on her pulse point, quickly slipping my tongue out of my mouth to drag my tongue across it. I suck gently on her neck and lick her pulse point as my hands hold her wrists, and pin her down to the ground.

I slowly lean up, and bite my lip as my eyes dart around her face. Her hair is sprawled out on the floor, she's panting softly, as her darkened eyes lock with mine. I gently squeeze her wrists that I'm holding down, as my eyes travel back down to her lips.

A grin slips onto my face, causing Callie to eye me curiously as I roll my hips into hers. A loud raspy groan escapes her throat as she leans her head back. Thank god the house is empty.

"Brandon." Callie says breathlessly, her hips moving against mine. I pick up a heavier rhythm, knowing full-well how Callie likes it. My pace increases as the volume of her moans did. My name falls effortlessly from her lips in whispers, breathless, pleasured moans.

"Brandon, I'm g-gonna..." She stutters, too overwhelmed to finish her sentence, but I know what she was saying.

"I know, baby; I know..." I exhale, brushing the damp hairs from her face.

Her back suddenly arches, a single, loud 'Brandon' leaving her mouth. I continue my hard and heavy pace through her orgasm. She was spent, but I was almost there. I finally hit the finish line, my thrusts slowed and gentle. I collapse next to her, both of us still breathing heavily.

"Brandon," she starts, dazed, then pauses to take another breath, "Are we in the hallway?"

I chuckle, though I don't know where I found the energy. "I consider it a miracle we're not on the front porch."