Desire-The Professor

A/N: I feel embarassed on publishing this chapter 0///0 this is mature so in case you don't like it then don't read it. I know some things arent accurate with what's suppose to happen on the show but I wrote this before watching it, someone requested this and I decided to write it...If not i'll end up deleting it

Enjoy I guess?

******************

It seemed like a miracle when I found out I wouldn't have to run away again and avoid the many stares people gave me as I walked down the streets to my home town. It's been over three month's since I got out of jail for multiple acts I did, I do blame myself for some but not all of them. Especially the one with my step father...that son of a bitch had it coming. But just when I planned on doing the worse to myself I was saved by him.The professor.

I was alone on the streets and ready to steal a few thing's when he showed up in a car and explained to me everything. All I could do was accept his offer, even if he looked shady at first but damn it was he handsome. I slept well that night and the next morning he called the rest of our team up as we all sat down and faced him, he wrote BIENVENIDOS on that chalk bored and we were to be named after cities.

I chose (C/N) and we were forbidden to these following rules. 1) No using or saying our real names. 2) No personal questions and 3) No personal relationships. I had no problems with all of them, but when it came to number three, I couldn't help but feel attracted to the professor and felt uncomfortable with the man sitting next to me. Berlin. We met years back at some party and kept in touch from time to time.

We were all brought in to steal money from The Royal Mint of Spain or Fabrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre. We spent the day practicing on using guns and such before it was night time again. 5 months. We're forced to live in this house. All of us for 5 months straight.

******************

2 months later

"Hey (C/N)."

Berlin called out my name and I placed the book I was reading on my lap and saw a small smirk on his lips. "What's up?" I asked rolling my eyes knowing him well by that look. He laughed and placed his hands up in defense as he sat in front of me.

"What? I'm not gonna say anything stupid to you."

"Como no, te conozco bien." I teased.

"Alright then..remember back when we had se-"

"That was on time only! Besides we were drunk and I left because I realized you were married." I defended and it was his time to roll his eyes and groan.

"I was separated at the time and going through divorce..again."

I huffed and stared back into his dark eyes, "This is why you came then?"

He paused for a minute then gave up. "Time to sleep." Berlin got up and before he left he turned to me, "Oh and The Professor wanted to speak to you." I furrowed my eyebrows wondering why he asked for me. I got up and made it to his room which was away from the rest. I paused and slowly knocked on the door before hearing him telling me to come enter so I did and closed the door behind me.

"You wanted to see me?" I lowly asked staring up ahead at the handsome man who was seated on the other side of his room with a few documents in his hand.

"Yes I did, I've checked your past records and you still can't seem to even hold a gun in your hand. It surprises me since what you did a year ago was brutal, so..care to enlighten me?" he asked placing my file down.

Shit. Slowly I made it to where he was and sat down on his bed and he sat still in front of me. I pressed my hands together and stared down at my lap refusing to look at him. "It's my fault. I had to do it, he kept on abusing me for many years and raped me almost every month. I was so young and innocent before he arrived to the house. Mother didn't believe me, I desperately tried explaining to her but she never listened. Despite her not believing me I still loved her...I needed love and in her ways she gave it to me. I accidentally killed my mom when I misfired that bullet, in anger I launched myself to him and stabbed him many times...I know I shouldn't tell you my story, since y-you said personal info was out of the equation."

There was a long pause after I spoke and slowly tears were streaming down my face. I must look weak. "The bastard got what he deserved. He shouldn't have taken your innocence away, I can for sure tell you he's fucking rotting in hell. I would've done anything to go back and protect you if I could."

What is he saying? "(Y/N)." The Professor said using my real name and got up from his chair and placed his hand under my chin and made me look up at him. With the same hand he wiped my tears away and with his other he took his glasses off.

"P-Professor?"

He leaned down and whispered, "Please call me,Sergio." slowly he pushed me down on his bed and I felt my heart beating faster. I could feel his cold hands running down the sides of the shirt I was wearing then slowly made his way to my black shorts.

"That man had no right to touch you, you don't have to be afraid of me.." His lips made it to my neck and i felt his fingers combing through my hair. His touch felt so gentle, and after that we began to give in. We were both undressed and soon after I started to  feel a familiar sudden ache and took a deep breathe as I saw his head dip down to my thighs. I moaned out loud and grasped the sheets beneath me as I felt his wet tongue playing with my sensitive area.

"Oh f-fuck." I moaned and saw his dark brown eyes staring up at me before he began to suck and bite. I shivered and jumped at his sudden actions and felt him inserting a finger, then two. With one hand I grasped the back of his head. "S-Sergio..I'm g-gonna." I bit my lip and moaned again when I came and squirted all over him. I blushed and was about to say something when he finally got up and kissed my lips. Slowly I sat up on the bed and helped him on undoing his pants as he took his shirt off and played with my dyed hair.

I licked when I saw the huge bulge growing in his boxers, without a second doubt I pulled his boxers down. My eyes looked back to his and saw him smile from above me and felt him grab my hair in a ponytail, he eased me a couple of times and finally placed him inside of me, making us both groan in pleasure. He paused letting me adjust to his size and slowly he began to thrust. I bit my lip trying to contain my moans, "G-God you're so hot." he placed his hands on either side and began thrusting fast.

"S-Shit, you f-feel so goood inside of me." i moaned and felt one of his hand down toying with me. I gripped his hand tight when I felt myself wetting his sheets again. He pulled out, rolled me around so I would be facing him and thrusted again.

I whined and closed my eyes tight and gripped his arms as he pounded into me harder and faster than before. "If only you could see how beautiful you look." I heard his mutter, making me smile at him, I wish I could've met him before this whole heist plan. He leaned down and kissed my lips hungrily again, I wrapped my arms around him holding him close as his thrusts became sloppy. I cried out when he continued and I came. He continued and lovingly stared down at me, one hand resting on my cheek as he supported the other on the bed. I kept my stare on his dark brown eyes "Sergio..come inside of me." he looked confused at first but I insisted. So he thrusted faster till he stopped. I moaned at the feeling of his him and dripping on his sheets. "I love you, Sergio." I whispered tiredly and kissed him again.

"I...love you too." he whispered and pulled out of me and embraced me in his arms after and covered us both in his blanket.

"Finally they stopped!" I heard someone shout from the other side of the room. Sergio and I exchanged looks. "Fuck..we forgot about them."