Partners In Crime-Berlin

The alarm continued to roar throughout the large room filled with diamonds and other expensive jewelry only the rich can afford. I looked behind me and saw my darling Andrés stuffing the many tiny diamonds into a small bag while I was grabbing the many gold necklaces from the now broken crystal boxes they were protected in.

"Would you look at that. What do you say my love? Shall we take it." Andrés asked and turn to me with a mischievous grin.

"You know it." He nodded and placed a glove into his hand to not crack the biggest diamond we found and gently placed it in a velvet box. Andrès took my hand once we saw flashing red and blue lights outside.

The police were dumb enough that they didn't even bother to check the back of the building, Andrés and I couldn't stop laughing and checking our new toys. "Isn't this beautiful? I'm so happy I married you." I smile and leaned over to kiss my husband as he continued to speed down the rode.

"I'm sure I'm the lucky one to call you my bride. Once we arrive home I'll shower you with kisses." Andrés gently took my hand and kissed the back of it stroking it.

About an hour of driving we finally arrived at the small place we called our home in Italy and I couldn't help but jump on our bed and giggling as Andrés locked the door behind him and stood before me with the small bag in hand and let the diamonds fall on me.

Being with him made me feel like the typical high school girl who has a crush on the bad boy. Of course like any family they disapproved our early marriage especially since they knew of Andrès and his previous kids he had with his exes, but I didn't stop loving him. Andrés smiled down and climbed on top of me and gently began kissing me, so I began unbuttoning his suit jacket and the buttons of his shirt.

"Patience my dear wife, we have all night to ourselves." I rolled my eyes only bringing him closer and stealing another kiss from him.

"You know I'm not a patient woman when it comes to the things I want. Besides your brother is visiting us tomorrow remember?" I tease and slowly begin to unbutton his dress pants and feel his tense.

Andrés's eyes seem to go darker as he grabs both of my wrists and ties them up with his black tie. "Now what have I told you before about the teasing? Stay still or you'll be punished." I can't help but smile and get ready for what's to come.

**************

Today was a nice sunny day which only made me more excited to finally meet my brother in law. Andrés of course has mentioned me to his brother but unfortunately we never had the chance to meet due to our distance. I got dresses nicely and made it outside to meet them for breakfast.

I saw them up ahead sitting in a very fancy table with expensive food. "Good morning boys." I say and the three of them turned to look at me. Andrès stood up from his seat and stretched his arms.

"At last, my lovely wife had arrived." That only made me blush even more since the guys focused on me.

"Sergio, mi hermanito. I present to you (Y/N)." A man just a bit smaller than Andrés shyly smiled and extends his hand before pushing his glasses up.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you." He says looking at me as we shake hands.

"The pleasure is all mine Sergio, and please we're family make yourself at home."

Andrés chuckles and stands next to Martín and admires us both. "Isn't she the most beautiful woman you've seen." He says smiling at me.

"Yes she is." Martín agrees and smiles. I flush and try to hide my face.

"Come on all of you boys are making me blush, if you all continue I won't be able to contain myself." I tease and I see Sergio almost choking on his coffee.

We all sat down and began to talk about whatever came to our mind when we began talking about the la fabrica de moneda. Andrés telling us his idea about forming a group and creating the biggest heist. "Andrés we just robbed millions yesterday and you're already planning to rob another bank?" He takes me hand and stares down at me.

"Well the plan is about 90% done. I know you're worried but you shouldn't, after this we'll leave this place and start that family you deserve to have and have so desperately wanted." I'm taken back since I thought we could finally have a break and more time to ourselves.

I look at him then to Sergio and Martín. "Did you two know about this?" I question them. Sergio look down and slowly nods.

"This is the reason why Sergio arrived. The three of us have been planning this out." Martín replies and Sergio softly muttered an apology already guessing that I didn't knew of this.

I stand up and began walking away before saying anything to the three of them. I begin blinking my eyes a couple of times since I hate it when Andrés sees me cry.

Andrès runs ahead of me and stops me by my shoulders and grabs me "Hey hey don't get upset about this." He grabs my chin and makes me look up into his loving dark brown eyes.

"What have I told you about crying?" He whispers and wipes a year that escaped from my eyes with his thumb.

"I'm sorry." I apologize and he wraps his arms around me. "This'll be our last one. After this we'll leave everyone and we'll finally have a kid of our own. Alright?" Andrés lovingly looks at me and i slowly nod my head.

"That's my girl." He says with a smile and leans down to kiss me. I hope this all goes according to this plan.