Promise-Nairobi

"Goodnight everyone." I told my team with a smile on my face and entered my room and tiredly got on my bed and rested my head on the pillows. In just a few weeks we'll be entering the bank of Spain and all i've been thinking about is my new friend Nairobi or her real name Ágatha.

She has been so nice to me since we all arrived and we've been spending some time together. I changes into my pajamas and put on some classical music, got my book and sat down on my bed once more.

There was a knock on my door and saw Nairobi peek her head in, immediately she smiled and waved. "(Y/N)! I knew you would be here. Can I come in?"

"Of course." I laid my book on the desk and made some space for her to sit. "I brought something for us to enjoy." I followed her eyes and she pulled out a bottle of vodka.

"Who did you steal that from?" I ask her. Nairobi chuckles and begins to open up the bottle and hands me it to take the first drink. I shrunk my face and tried pushing the bottle away from her.

"Does it matter?"

"I..don't drink." I begin to tell her.

"Come on. I wanna have fun before this whole robbery thing happens." I look at her and take a small sip of the alcohol and hear her laugh at my expression.

"That's it! Now let's change this classical music for something more upbeat." Nairobi takes a drink or two and some song i've never heard before starts to play.

We are so different from each other but I don't want her to think i'm a boring person. I take the bottle from her and take another sip. "Whoa careful with the drinking." She chuckles and we take turns in drinking.

We danced, got more drunk and had to paus the music every now and then when we heard footsteps outside my room and tried out best to not laugh when he peeked outside and saw the Professor walking back to his room.

Nairobi and I laughed out loud and fell onto the bed and Nairobi pouted when she saw a now empty bottle of vodka. "I can find us some more if you'd like?" I suggest.

She shakes her head to the sides and holds her head. "That's fine..I think I had enough drinking." Nairobi rested her head on my pillow and I looked back at her.

Her voices sounds different and her expression quickly changed. She seems upset. "Can I trust you in something?" She mutters slowly sitting up.

"I have a son. I decided to do this for him, once I have the money i'll find him and raise him like I should have. He is such a sweet boy..I miss him." This surprised me. I never knew she had a son.

"What happened to him?"

Nairobi stays silent and I see her begin to cry. "It's my fault. He got taken away from me because I was caught selling drugs. I miss my boy." Nairobi broke down and defeatedly wrapped her arms around me and I felt her tears hit my skin.

"If I could I would change the things I did. I was so selfish that I didn't even bother in thinking of him when I did those things..Will you help me get him back when this ends?" She weakly asks me and pulls away from me.

I gently give her a smile and grabbed her hand, "The Professor chose you for a reason, with his help we'll get your son back. I'll help you Nairobi."

Her dark eyes lit up and she smiled wide before quickly grabbing my face and planting a kiss on my lips. "Thank you (Y/N). I knew I could count on you!" She chuckles and hugs me once more and we stayed like that for a while.I lovingly ran my fingers down her hair and closed my eyes enjoying her warmth.