Your Lack of Love-Berlin x Reader x Palermo

Inspired from the song from Mon Lafertea singer from Chile "Tu Falta de Querer" or in English "Your Lack of Love". I'll write more song inspired ones from my favorite characters since no one liked the previous one shot based on Gandia😂anyways enjoy❤🌹🌷

*****************

I laughed and smiled twirling around to the music and a pair of arms reached and grabbed me holding me close. My eyes lit up when I saw Andrés looking down at me as we gently swayed to the music playing in the background.

"Having fun my dear?"

"Now that you're here." I admit and see he gives me that mischievous smirk of his. Today is his wedding day. He finally got married like he always to..even if it isn't his first time.

"Careful now, my wife might hear you." He teases and we look back and we his bride dancing with Martín who is drink again but he looks happy.

"I see no problem with that." The drunk said catching up to us and we stopped dancing to see what else he had to say. "I say we have a foursome."

I choked on my wine and saw the taller man smirk at us. "I don't see anything wrong with that." I laugh and nudged his shoulder.

Andrés have us both a look and went over to his wife. Martín grabbed my hand and pulled me in to dance with him now.

I adored these two men and did everything they asked and ordered me to. I saw nothing wrong with our strange relationship at first, neither of us would talk about this with others or call in love.

We remained having a polyamorous relationship every now and then. We took it as a joke when outside of it but things were slowly changing, for me at least.

I had no problem going on with this but slowly I felt bad for Tatiana since she had no knowledge of this. The night of their honeymoon, Andrés came over and we resumed our odd relationship.

I stared up at the ceiling and felt weird with myself. Andrés was sleeping on my right and Martín to my left. I hugged the sheets closer to me and these feelings inside me kept growing.

Both men had trouble with their previous relationships and were always seen together, it made me question wether Andrés' new relationship would last this time.

************

I stayed silent in my spot and glanced back up to see the three of them enjoying breakfast. This feels strange to me now and I'm having second thoughts on us.

'Today I went back to sleep in our bed, and everything remains the same. The air and our cats. Nothing will change. Hard to forget you being here.

I still love you and I think that even more than yesterday. I feel mutilated and so small.'

Time past by and we were slowly falling apart. This whole plan had gotten to their heads. It was about 2 in the morning and both men were working and figuring out how to enter this bank they wanted to rob.

"Everything alright?" I quietly asked when they both fell silent and tiredly stared down at their work.

"Yeah..we just need some fresh air." Martín tiredly said sitting down next to me, he moved my hair to the side and gripped my throat and slowly started to kiss my neck.

I fought back a moan and reached my hand up to grip his wrist, trying to stop him but failed when he pulled me closer and slowly began to unbutton my shirt.

Andrés came over to us and slowly I felt his hands move down to my pants. I closed my eyes shut and felt myself blush, I want them but I can't, no more, not like this.