•💐6💐•

Thump...thump...thump

Hoseok felt like he was on the clouds, a calm thumping sound against his ear and a fresh lavender smell in the air, smiling softly, he snuggled closer to the nice smell when he felt a pair of strong arms tighten around his waist.

Wait... what?!?

His eyes snapped open, the first thing he saw being jimin peacefully sleeping next to him.

He put a hand over his mouth to restrain himself from screaming and slowly turned his neck to see jungkook, pressing his chest against his back while his arms were wrapped around his thin waist.

He gulped and turned to the ceiling, as the events from last night flooded back to his memories....

He remembers seeing his ex in the club,

Running away and seeing jimin and jungkook

Challenging himself that he could drink

Getting drunk and telling
them that one embarrassing dream he had about spongeBob and about his ex....

His ex?!?!

His heart started beating fast and his hands became sweaty, he never wanted anyone to find out about his cruel ex, he didn't even want anyone to know that he is gay as it's the reason his mother left him when he told her that he was dating a man, he felt stupid for telling them, what if they kick him out just like his own mother? What if they feel disgusted with him.

He wanted to escape and never see them again but they were basically cuddling him with their arms and legs wrapped around him, he also doesn't know if they are light or heavy sleepers so he didn't want to risk it as he just laid there, staring at the beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling, waiting for his fate.

"Good morning hoseok, Already awake?." Jungkook's deep morning voice broke hoseok out of his mind, startling him a bit.

"M-morning." He stuttered, avoiding eye contact which jungkook didn't notice.

"Jimin's still sleeping?"he asked, yawning while stretching his arms upwards, hoseok tried not to look at the older's abs peaking through under his shirt.

"I-I think." He looked away, his face red as tomato, oh my gosh my gayness is already showing. He thought.

"Morning Guys." Jimin woke up, also stretching his arms, looks like hoseok is the only one with no abs.

"Morning jimin." They both answered, as jungkook climbed off the bed.

"Wanna take a bath and cook breakfast together?" Jungkook asked.

"Why does that sound like we are a family though?" Jimin asked, chuckling as he also got off the bed.

"Family.... that sounds nice, wait... the fuck am I thinking?"

hoseok aggressively shook his head to get rid of the thought, slapping his head to fully wake himself up.

"Something wrong hoseok?" Jimin asked as jungkook went to his closet to pull clean clothes for the two.

"N-no, just morning thinking."

That doesn't make sense....

"Is there something like that?" Jimin laughed, "what are you laughing at?" Jungkook came back, handing them his clothes.

"Nothing, but Hoseok was having a morning thinking." Jimin told jungkook as they both laughed loudly, what's so funny about that?

"Y-you sure it's not a morning wood?" Jungkook asked, out of breath for laughing too hard.