•🐍 23 🐍 •

Jungkook groaned as the sun shined directly into his closed eyes through jimin's big ass window that is beside the bed.

Opening his eyes slowly, another groan left his lips as his crotch brushed against hoseok's butt that was pressed against him when he tried to move.

"Fuck!" He cursed under his breath and quickly got off the bed, accidentally stepping on jimin's foot as he ran to the bathroom to take care of his problem down south.

"Morning sex would be perfect right now." Jungkook thought, but Immediately shook his head after. Not when he is not their official boyfriend yet.

Jungkook took a cold shower and put back on his clothes from last night that he left in the bathroom.

Getting out of the bathroom, he saw hoseok adorably pouting as he sat on the bed, his arms crossed.

"Morning babe." He chuckled and moved closer to him, "What's wrong?"

"You woke me up hyung, I was having nice dream." Hoseok pouted more and looked up at jungkook, his doe eyes flickering due to the bright sunlight.

Jungkook smiled and kneeled in front of the younger, pecking his fluffy lips, "I'm sorry baby, what was the dream about? hm?" He asked.

Hoseok shook his head, his face heating up into a deep shade of red, "I-I forgot." He quietly mumbled. The truth is, he dreamt about jungkook, jimin and him getting married and living together happily as they adopted cute little puppies. He doesn't want to tell jungkook that. He's too shy.

Jungkook pecked the younger's forehead lightly and grabbed his hand, pulling him into a standing position. "Okay, keep your secrets then." He chuckled, "Let's make breakfast and let Jiminie sleep a little longer, Yeah?"

"O-okay." Hoseok shyly nodded and followed jungkook to the kitchen.

Jungkook released hoseok's hand and started looking through the fridge, "What do you think we should cook, babe?"

Hoseok moved closer to fridge and scanned what's inside, "Hmm maybe a toast? There's only bread and fruits in here." He looked up at the open cabinet above his head, "And there's a toaster."

"Alright." Jungkook took out the toaster and set it on the kitchen table, "Can you make this? Never used it before." He grinned sheepishly.

A cute gasp escaped hoseok's mouth, "How is that possible?! Everyone uses this hyung!" Shaking his head, he took the bread out of the fridge and took out some.

"I'll teach you how to do it, watch carefully okay?" Hoseok patted jungkook's head like a child and plugged in the toaster.

Jungkook nodded and watched as hoseok put a slice of bread in the toaster, pushing the buttons down and faced him. "You got it?"

"Yes, I'll make the rest. Go wake up Jimin." Jungkook exitedly clapped his hands and took out the now toasted bread out, putting it on the plate.

"Are you sure hyungie?" Hoseok asked, unsure if he could leave Jungkook with the toaster.

"I'm sure, I'm a fast learner. I already mastered this." Jungkook said, a smug smirk on his lips.

"Okay!" Hoseok giggles and runs to the bedroom, his little feet creating a creaking sound from the wooden floor.

Jungkook chuckled as he put another bread in the toaster and pushed down the button, "This Is fun."
——

Jimin internally groaned as he felt something continuously poke and squish his cheeks, making it harder for him to continue sleeping.