•🍏7🍏•

Jungkook parked his car in front of hoseok's working place and smiled at hoseok, "We are here."

"thank you..." hoseok hesitated before continuing, "h-hyung."

Jungkook smiled and ruffled the younger's pink hair, "You can call me hyung, seokie." hoseok cutely nodded his head, facing the window to hide the blush that is slowly creeping into his face, even though the older already saw it.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled his phone out, "give me your phone number seokie, maybe we could hangout sometime." Jungkook said and handed his phone to him.

"A-ah Yeah." taking the phone out of the older's hand, hoseok quickly typed his number and handed it back.

"Don't worry, I'll find jimin's number somehow and let you know how he is doing, alright?" jungkook reassured hoseok, softly patting his hand.

He knew the younger was worried like him, even though they both haven't known jimin for that long, they were still worried about what might had happened to him, they saw how his eyes became so sad all of a sudden as he ran away with shaking footsteps this morning.

"O-Okay, thanks hyung." hoseok thanked the older as he got out of the car and closed the door. "Nope, see you later." Jungkook waved at him from the window and drove away.

hoseok sighed and made his way to the restaurant, seeing Seokjin wiping the tables as a smile graced on his heart-shaped lips.

"Good morning hoseok." Jin greeted him as soon as he entered, "Morning hyung, sorry for being late." He apologized and walked towards the locker room to change into his uniform.

"You are not late at all. Did you have a good night sleep?" Jin asked him, pulling out the ingredients for the day from the back store.

"Yeah hyung, they were really good to me." He smiled, as his mind went back to jungkook and jimin, the two people that randomly walked into his life that he couldn't stop thinking about since they met.

"Okay stop daydreaming and let's get to work."

"Okay!!"

—————

Jungkook stopped at a red light, impatiently tapping his fingers on the steering wheel as he looked out his window.

"Is that jimin?" He thought, looking at the single person, sitting on one of the benches in the park without a jacket in the cold weather of February.

Jungkook got out of the car after he parked it on the side of the road and made his way to him.

As he was getting closer, it became clear that it was indeed jimin, "Yah! what the hell?!" He yelled, and quickly took off his jacket, putting it on the younger's shoulders.

Jimin jumped a little by the sudden voice that broke his thoughts as he looked up to a furious jungkook, with arms crossed on his chest as he looked down at him, he didn't expect to see him here.

"What?"

"What? That's your question?" Jungkook sat down beside him and sighed, "what happened to you this morning?" he softly asked, putting his hand on the younger's shoulder.

Jimin shrugged, "Nothing, I just remembered that I forgot to do something, so I left in a hurry, Nothing else." jungkook knew that was not the truth.

"That's all?" Jimin nodded, pulling jungkook's jacket that was slowly falling off his shoulders up.

"Um okay, and why the hell are you out here in the cold with no jacket, you know you could get sick right?" Jungkook didn't know why he cared so much about this guy that he met only 3 days ago.