Jihopekook 2

Jungkook crosses his legs over each other as the second song was playing by now, reaching his hand over to his jean pocket and pulled out a remote that could control both hoseok's dildo and jimin's vibrator and settled it the lowest level, watching as their movements halted when the toy started vibrating, "If you stop, I'll just up the volume." He said, smirking. "And don't cum," he added.

Jimin bit his bottom lip to suppress a moan and climbed up the pole, arching his back sexily and started to slowly grind on the pole, his bare dick making contact with the cold metal and the vibration in his ass making it leak with pre cum, "Fuck!" He moaned out loud, licking his lips.

Hoseok whined and started moving up and down on the dildo, catching his bottom lip in between his teeth and panted, tears soaking his blindfold as he gripped onto his thighs, "D-Daddy p-please.." he whimpered, bringing his hand to his hardened cock,

"Don't touch yourself!" Jungkook warned, his tone deadly as he got up and snatched hoseok's hand, "Do you want punishment hoseokie hm?"

Hoseok cried, shaking his head rapidly and started moving faster to try and please his daddy, "N-no daddy! I'll be a good boy." He wailed,

Jungkook grinned and stood back up, "You broke a rule..." he started, taking out his remote, "Now deal with the coincidence." He said and set it on a higher level, grinning and turned to jimin, "Doing good so far, I see."

Jimin nodded and dropped on the floor with a split as the soft beat of the song dropped, the vibrator hitting his prostatute and making him moan loudly.

"Words baby."

"Y-Yes daddy!" Jimin screamed, feeling the vibrator pick up its pace and almost slipped from the pole as his hands were becoming sweaty and his limbs grew tired.

Jungkook smirked proudly and walked back to his sit, pulling down his pants and underwear before sitting down and started touching himself as his eyes moved between his husbands, "Shit!" He groaned, gripping the tip of his cock to stop himself from cumming and quickly put back on his pants, he doesn't want to cum before he could even do anything to them so he moved towards them, wanting to have some fun.

"Faster baby, let daddy see how of a good boy you are." Jungkook whispered to hoseok's ear, startling him a bit since he is blindfolded and couldn't see him.

Hoseok moaned softly, more tears streaming down his cheeks and weakly picked himself up before moving back down. his knees were growing weaker and his cock was splitting so much pre cum, wetting the floor beneath him. "T-touch... daddy." He whimpers,

Jungkook smirked and started nipping on the younger's neck, bruising the skin, "Tell daddy what you want baby... tell me." He seductively spoke, trailing his tongue down along his shoulder blade.

"T-touch my c-cock daddy, I-it hurts." Hoseok cried out, bringing his arms and tried to wrap them around jungkook but the older moved, "No baby, patient."

Jungkook stopped sucking him and moved to his other husband, slapping his ass, "Come on jimin, go with the song, you are too slow."

Jimin's heart almost jumped out of his ribcage as jungkook whispered right into his ear, making him almost have a heart attack and fall, "Fuck, you scared me." He panted out, receiving another harsh slap.

"Don't curse." Jungkook said through gritted teeth, biting the younger's shoulder hard and possibly drawing some blood.

Jimin moaned out loud at threw his head back, arching his back and bit his lip hard, he was soo close to cumming right then and there but jungkook stopped, which he was thankful for because he didn't want punishment now.