•🌸31🌺•

"Ugh! Finally!" jimin yelled as soon as they came jungkook's house and started taking off his clothes.

"No no, not yet! Put back on your shirt jimin!" Jungkook stopped him, closing the door behind him while hoseok was on his back since he couldn't walk.

"But-"

"No buts, let's eat first. I'm hungry."

Jimin scoffs in annoyance and puts his shirt back on, following the two to the kitchen while glaring at jungkook.

"Stop glaring at me and eat this." Jungkook said, putting a plate of food on the table as he sat down, hoseok on his lap.

Jimin rolled his eyes, he doesn't feel like eating at the moment, he's too uncomfortable, "I can't even sit down, I can eat it later." He said.

"Eat it while standing, you haven't eaten anything for over ten hours. I can't have my babies starve."

"But I'm not hungry-"

Jungkook slammed his fork on the table, startling hoseok, "You are being a brat right now jimin! Eat your fucking food if you want to find relief sooner!"

Hoseok just watched the two bickering as he munched on his chicken nugget, if he learned anything about jimin this last two days, it's that he's too stubborn.

Jimin sighed and started eating his food.
———

"Seokie, be a good boy for daddy and wait here for me while I take care of him yeah?" Hoseok nodded his head at jungkook's words as he sat on the soft bed.

"Well... well... well!" Jungkook smirked clapping his hands and walked towards jimin, undoing his neck tie.

Jimin started panicking and looked at jungkook with wide eyes, "W-what... are you doin-"

Jungkook snatched him by the wrist and bended him over the table that is next to the bed, "Teaching you a lesson." With that, he tied the younger's wrists with his tie and tied it to the bed.

Jimin started to squirm and wiggle his body in a desperate attempt to get free but jungkook held him in place and took out his belt after he undid the younger's pants, pulling them to his ankles.

Jimin's breath started to quicken and his hands now becoming clenched into a fist, "J-jungkoo-" that's when the first strike came, nearly knocking his breath out.

"Count! And it's daddy baby boy." Jungkook smirked and pushed his arm into the air, ready to swing it again.

Jimin could feel his ass cheek sting as he swallowed thickly and let out a pained, "One!" He flinched as another one came, biting his lip to suppress a moan that's threatened to leave his lips. "Two!" He May be enjoying this and that's why he kept acting like a brat.

Jungkook grinned before bringing his hand down again at the younger's right asscheek and watched him jolt in response, a strained moan escaping his lips, "You are enjoying this aren't you?" He asked in amusement.

"M-more p-please...!" Jimin shamelessly cried out, admitting that it felt good. He liked jungkook's hand smacking his ass and he wanted more.

Jungkook chuckled and walked towards hoseok, "No baby, this was supposed to be a punishment so I won't be continuing if you are loving it. You can have more if you behave okay?"

Jimin nodded, "O-Okay daddy."

"Come here baby boy." Jungkook called, sitting on the bed as he patted his lap.

Hoseok obediently crawled on jungkook's lap and started rubbing his painfully hard cock onto the older's thigh, "D-daddy... w-want more.." he moaned.