Jihopekook: final

Jungkook takes a couple of deep breaths, coming down from his high and knelt behind hoseok, "Ready baby?" He asked.

Hoseok eagerly nodded his head and went back on his knees, sticking his ass out, "Y-Yes daddy."

Jungkook smiled, feeling his dick already hardening again and pushed himself in, groaning at the tightness and waited for hoseok to get used to his size before moving, gripping his hips with one hand and reached out to unlock the cuffs, "Y-you take me so well baby, so good for me." He praised, picking up his pace.

Hoseok started moaning loudly, shrugging off the now unlocked cuffs out of his wrists and gripped onto the headboard, feeling the bed shake at how fast jungkook was going.

Jungkook took out his dick, grabbing hoseok's waist and flipped him, taking off the blindfold and pushed back in, leaning down and captured the younger's lips with his into a messy, saliva-filled kiss as he thrusted faster, the younger wrapping his legs around him and making it easier for him to hit his prostitute.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around the older and arched his back, feeling that familiar knot form at the bit of his stomach and screamed, coming all over himself and on jungkook's chest.

Jungkook thrusted five more times before coming deep inside of the younger's hole and collapsed on top of him, his chest heaving up and down as he panted in sync with hoseok.

"D-daddy y-you are c-crushing me." Hoseok grunted, pushing the older's chest to try to move his heavy body off of him.

"Sorry baby." Jungkook chuckled and quickly got off of him, picking him up in his arms and made his way to the bathroom.

"Jimin? You asleep?" Jungkook asked as he walked into the bathroom, seeing jimin in the tub with closed eyes.

Jimin opened his eyes, licking his lips as he eyed the two naked males and sat up, "No, just regaining some energy." He breathed out.

Jungkook smirked, glancing down at hoseok's face, "You still got energy?" He asked.

Hoseok looked up at the older and shyly nodded, "Y-Yes."

"Good," jungkook said, putting him down on the floor and cubbed his cheeks, kissing him softly, "Let jimin have you then, are you okay with that?" He asked, walking to the bathtub.

Hoseok shyly nodded again, fiddling with his fingers as he watched jimin walk up to him, a smug smirk on his lips, "Naughty baby, aren't you tired?" He asked.

Hoseok shook his head, "N-no hyung." He replied, feeling his dick grow.

"No baby, call me master Okay? You'll call me that every time I fuck you." Jimin said, turning the younger around and faced him the body sized mirror, standing behind him and grabbed his hands, "Feel yourself.." he whispered sensually, moving the smaller's hands around his stomach.

Hoseok moaned as jimin guided his hands around his body and leaned back his head on his shoulder, "No, baby, watch yourself." Jimin said and he quickly leaned up, locking eyes with the older in the mirror and blushed as jimin guided his hand down to his dick, "Touch yourself."

Jungkook watched them in amusement from the bathtub, feeling his dick hardening again at the scene in front of him and put his hand under the water, slowly pumping his dick.

"Hoseok?"

"Y-Yes master?"

"Hold onto the mirror and watch yourself as I fuck You and make you feel good okay?" Jimin spoke, letting go of the younger's hands.

"Yes master." Hoseok responded and leaned towards the mirror, putting his hands against it and bit his lip, his hole clenching as he waited for jimin's dick.

Jimin chuckled and wrapped his arms around his waist, rubbing his hard dick against the younger's hole teasingly, not pushing in.

Hoseok whined and wiggles his ass, "P-please.." he begged desperately.

Jimin smirked, "Please what baby?"

"P-please master, fuck me please!"

Jimin smiled, satisfied and pushed himself in all the way, pulling out and slammed back in without a warning,

Hoseok moaned loudly and gripped onto the mirror tightly, shutting his eyes as jimin's dick hits his sweet spot with each thrust.

"O-open your eyes baby, watch yourself." Jimin panted, picking up his pace and groaned as the younger clenched his muscles tightly, indicating that he was close.

Hoseok opens his eyes, watching himself get wrecked by his husband through the mirror and screamed, shooting his cum all over the mirror.

Jimin thrusts five more times and pulls out his dick before he could cum, "Turn around baby."

Hoseok weakly turns around, his legs shaking, "y-yes master?"

"Open your mouth and suck me off like the good boy you are." Jimin says, grabbing hoseok's hair and pushed him to the floor.

Hoseok shakily takes the older's cock in his mouth and starts sucking him hard as if his life depends on it, pushing his head down till he was touching the older's pelvis and went back up, repeating few more times before jimin screamed his name above him and came in his throat. He sucked him clean and looked up, "D-did I do good master?" He innocently asked, still on his knees.

Jimin cursed under his breath and grabbed him by the shoulders, smashing their lips together and kissed him aggressively, biting his bottom lip and pushed his tongue in, exploring his sweet mouth and pulled away, "You did more than good baby, let's now take a bath." He said, leading him to bathtub.

"That was hot." Jungkook commented, his dick now soft as he came together with hoseok earlier.

Hoseok smiled and got in the tub between the two and yawned, his eyes becoming droopy due to sleepiness.
It was probably five in the morning now.

"Let's clean ourselves now, I'm tired."

They cleaned each other and headed back to the bedroom, jimin holding a sleeping hoseok as jungkook changed the sheets to clean ones and got under the sheets.

Jimin put the younger down beside jungkook and kissed the older before settling himself behind hoseok, kissing his forehead softly and wrapped his arms around him.

"Good night, I love you both." Jungkook yawned, wrapping his arms around both of his husbands and immediately fell asleep.

Jimin smiled, "Good night, love you both too."

——-

Fuck! This was such a ride, I hope you liked it and sorry for taking so long to publish this😣

Thank you for reading💜☺️