Part 2

There was an awkward silence between you and Cameron since you guys stepped onto the bus, you took this opportunity to talk to Cameron about what was bothering him, you got up and pulled Cameron up with you, you dragged him into his small room and sat him down on the small bed.

"Ok Cameron what's wrong? And don't say nothing because I know you" you said sitting by his side.

"It's just....*sigh* complicated" he said looking down at the floor.

"What is?" You asked trying to lift his chin up with your finger but he quickly moved his head to the side.

"Are you cheating on me? with.....Nash?" He asked this time looking up at you.

"The What?!?" You asked surprised "Why would you think I would cheat on you with....Nash!?"

"NASH HIMSELF TOLD ME YOU GUYS FUCKED!" Cameron yelled, you moved back a bit, Cameron has never yelled at you, so you knew that he was serious.

"What Cameron you know I would never do that to you!" You said standing up while raising your voice a bit.

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE! ALL YOU ARE IS A....WHORE!" he yelled.

You weren't going to stand there and let being called a whore when you have done nothing.

You raised you hand in the air getting ready to slap Cameron across the face, but he quickly grabbed your wrist and pushed you hard against the small bedroom door, you heard your wrist hit the door with a *Crack* you yelled in pain as you felt your wrist bone break.

"CAMERON MY WRIST!!!" you screamed, as tears fell down your eyes staining your shirt.

"SHUT UP! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR WRIST YOU WHORE! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST GO AND FUCK MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND AND THEN GET AWAY WITH IT!" Cameron yelled on your face, as he tightened his grip on your wrist, he lifted your wrist up and slammed it hard against the door.

"OWWWW CAMERON!!!" you screamed in pain, Cameron had never in your life hurt you l, and this time that he did you felt like a helpless rag doll, and Cameron seemed 10 times bigger, it scared me of what he was capable of doing now.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE RESPECTED! ALL YOU ARE IS A WHORE! I BET YOU JUST DATED ME FOR MY FUCKING MONEY!" his hot breath hit your face like a million darts.

"CAMERON PLEASE STOP! I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU! I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU LIKE THAT!" you said, but he completely ignored you, he took his and and slapped you, you winced in pain as his large hand came in contact with your soft skin.

He was about to do it again, when Carter opened the door which sent you and Cameron tumbling to the ground, soon you saw all the boys rush into the room l, except Nash.

"CAMERON!" Jack G yelled, as he held him tightly onto the floor, you felt someone pick you up and bring you into their embrace, you looked up and saw Matt as he stared at Cameron with a look of confusion.

"GET OFF ME!!" Cameron yelled, as he pushed Jack of of him, he stood up and walked towards you, Matt hugged you closer to him as Cameron attempted to teach for you, but Taylor quickly stepped in front of you and pushed Cameron back, Cameron swung his fist and hit Taylor square in the jaw, Taylor stumbled aside, as Cameron walked towards you and Matt.

"Get away Cameron!" Matt commanded.

Cameron didn't listen he walked towards you once again, you put your hands over your face, and that's when he stopped frozen in his tracks.

"Y/N...y-your wrist" he said, as all the anger left his face and was taken over by sadness and regret.

He tried to reach for your hand but you pushed him away with your hand that wasn't hurt.

You quickly ran out of the room and locked yourself inside the small bathroom